unlockingsoul unlockingsoul 22-25, M 44 Answers Mar 4, 2013 in Community

Who's *** you want me to kick that's messing with you? <br />
Don't let them win by giving in.<br />
Until you are completely comfortable with who you are the words of others hold power over you.

Best Answer

Some people are always going to hate. What's important is to realize that the haters are immature idiots, and they only win if they stop you from living your life.

Best Answer

My uncle hanged himself for the same reason. We found his diaries and it was like he was depriving himself of the life and love he wanted and deserved. <br />
I don't know what to suggest but you're as worthy as anyone else on this planet and always more valuable than the a-holes making fun of you.

Best Answer

You are an adult, as far as your age is concerned. You may wish to relocate to a large city where your lifestyle is accepted more easily. If you are guessing about suicide, don't bother -- concentrate on getting a happy life, not eradicating an unhappy life.

Best Answer

My solution: don't care so much about what other people think

Best Answer

Being gay is nothing to be a shamed over--embrace it. The more you try to run, you'll just end up hating yourself-- and the insults people say to you will darken your heart and soul. Humans judge others, that's just how life is-- learn how to ignore the ignorance, and show the world who you really are.

Best Answer

Oh what the **** are you trying to do..leave your wonderful life early..just because people hate you doesn't mean the whole world does, not everybody is gonna like you, just sit down with them or chat over Internet why are you doing this to me...who am I kidding just get angry at them not you, Them

Best Answer

You do not want to be a loser so do not end your life. Keep fighting until their criticisms hurt no more.

Best Answer

No! Dont ever end your life because of the way things are going or the way people treat you. Please understand that ignorant and emotionless, lost humans are mean and although I dont approve of certain ways of life either , I wont ever judge you or anyone who is. Ive done sick things, hurtful things and felt like ending it all. Ive been on a ledge, had a whole bottle ful of pills in my mouth and a gun to my head and before I went through with it, he held his hand out to me and let me know that with him, I could get through anything. Thats why I know God loves you still and wants you to know he does. If you feel hopeless, he wants you to turn to him and hold him closer so you can still be your best for him. Only God really knows you and if you acknowledge that and follow him, nothing else will matter. God bless you. Praying you climb out of the hole you feel your in and take his hand. Good luck

Best Answer

I am not gay. Many friends and even familymembers of mine are. I can't sit here and pretend to know the amount of pain you may feel. Do not, under any circumstance, consider taking your own life! There must be people and/or family that love you and would be devastated and hurt if you were gone. I have known a surprisingly many people that have tuned suicidal, and in many cases, taken their own lives! That hurt and pain that you feel is then transferred to those that care for you and love you! Please try to surround yourself with those that are close to you and keep the ignorant few that attempt to tear you down at bay! Your life is worth more than you know or give yourself credit for:)

Best Answer

Don't do that

Best Answer

Mate trust me, people who "hate" other people for any reason are not worth the time of day. They are filled with insecurities of their own and lash out at those they percieve as being easy targets. You do however need to surround your self with good friends who will treat you with love and respect. <br />
Suicide is not a good idea trust me, but at the ripe old age of 47 I can understand how it is that one can be drawn to think about it. The problem is that it is permanent, there is no turning back. Try talking things over with trusted friends or family if thats possible.<br />
Living in a large city might be easier for you, you could also try to change your looks etc, or try to be more straight acting and present a butch image. People do unfortunatly judge us on our looks and mannerisms.<br />
Yes some of these ideas may sound a bit strange but they did work for me. No one hassels me or gives me a hard time because I present a butch, masculine image. One real advantage for me is I seem to attract guys who are more blokey. I love hot rough men.<br />
Do not give up. You can solve this easily and you need to think of the future, and dream of meeting the love of your life.<br />
All the best.

Best Answer

Noooo suicide is bad don't think that just say to those people **** you, and Ignore them, really :D

Best Answer

No, Please do not commit suicide. I'm sure you can find lots of love, help, & support here & where you live. All you have to do is ask. I'm very sorry that there are some folks who hate you. I hope you will find the help you need to live your life. Please take care. "Hugs" to you.

Best Answer

Hi kinglock <br />
Hate is the enemy not you or even the people making fun of you and hating you. Suicide is not the answer to hate and instead feeds hate. Every suicide makes hate stronger.<br />
I suggest that instead of beating yourself up and doing hates work for it that you study your enemy. Maybe you can in the course of your life make a difference. Hate appears strong but it really isn't. Hate is sad and pointless.<br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer

Suicide ? im not gay but i do understand your being hurt. society will chew you up and spit you out if you let em. if you commit suicide they'll say you were weak. if you complain they'll continue to harass you. If you meet them at a crossroads then its a greater chance that youll be accepted.

Best Answer

There always going to be people that don't understand you or even try. They'll pick on you because they can't deal with their own inner situation. You shouldn't try to end your life because of someone else's ignorance. Live your life for you & don't worry about those who are against you because they don't know you, your story or the journey that you're on. Live.love.peace and I wish you all the best.

Best Answer

i know its hard but it really does get better as u gain knowledge and insight into yourself and learn to accept your reality get involved in the lgbt organizations where u will meet other gay folk that have been where u are google famous gay folks u will be surprised at what u will learn ohh and google lana washowskis video on u tube she offers amazing insight into the gblt world <br />
good luck and please stay alive it really does get bettter and better

Best Answer

No, please don't kill yourself. You will find the right friend in time just hang in there.

Best Answer

Your gay because you choose to be....<br />
It's called sin.<br />
Just because you have thoughts about something doesn't mean you have to follow through with it.Change your way of thinking and change your life

Best Answer