=( you're a baby. Life is tough, yes but, hang in there. It does have its good moments.

Best Answer

You should talk to your parents or a mentor at school. Not the internet...

Best Answer

You're dealing with emotions that, bless your heart, you shouldn't even have to deal with at this point in your life. All of these other things will fall into place. When you say you're half-dead I would think that you are very tired and exhausted from something. I pray and hope that you will find peace and some enjoyment in your childhood. Don't try to grow up too fast or get too discouraged. These guys/gals on here are right. A person's childhood is usually one of his or her most confusing times in the world. It "will" get better, and that's a promise! I'll be thinking about and praying for ya....Bless you!

Best Answer

Honey, don't cut yourself. Eventually that physical pain will no longer eclipse your emotional pain. If you have a cell and internet you have resources. Contact a counselor, or a local GLBT group. You're not alone in your situation. Many kids go through this. Adolescence, for some people, is the worst part of life. I mean you're trying to figure out who you are, what you want, and ofcourse where you belong. I know these seem like just words, but LIFE hasn't even started. Don't give into them, their hate, or their intolerance. But stop cutting babe, those scars will be there for a long time, even when you are better. Take it from me honey, the physical pain won't dull the emotional for long. I hope you listen to these good people's advice. Hope this atleast gives you a modicum of hope :)

Best Answer

Hang in there, it does get better.

Best Answer

So, whats a problem?

Best Answer

well the problem is that i cut, i dont eat , my dad almost kicked me out for being gay and i get shoved into a locker pretty much every day

Best Answer

You might be loved though?

Best Answer

I wish i was loved

Best Answer

Well, you are. Now what?

Best Answer

There are a lot of gay teen support programs out there, maybe someone here on EP can find you one, you really need to talk to someone who knows what you are going through. If your so-called dad kicked you out, are you at least staying someplace safe? You will be in my prayers.

Best Answer

am I? by who then?

Best Answer

You are LOVED!

Best Answer

Awww babe im so sorry hear that swww I love u babe xxxxx

Best Answer

Don't cut, be yourself. I came out and got ****, then i started 'lifting' if you will and now no one ***** with me. Skype me and ill help you

Rhysrus149

Best Answer

Teen years are the absolute worst. It gets much better after getting out of school

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

hey put your kik down if u have one and I can help u

Best Answer

and not like that

Best Answer

im 12 too im gay and I have a hard time to

Best Answer