Damn, just like a woman, can't make up her mind.

Best Answer

Typical woman...hates all men but will rabbit on about equal rights...as if they want to be one:) <br />
Then when they do get to wear the pants,...they make the worst bosses,..wark on for ages..and still blame it all on men!!<br />
...Still its best to agree and not say much...so "yes dear"..."your right cheeky"....OMG...i have said way too much now!!...<br />
A woman can do no wrong in this world..God love em!!

Best Answer

well they should follow us ladies around and say yes dear or no dear and here is the money dear. Whatever you say dear is okay too. They should always agree with us and if they don't keep it to themselves. And they should never hold out their hand to kids and say pull my finger if they want to be perfect.

Best Answer

All that tells us is that you have some kind of inner hostility or obsession with controlling your men. You want them to talk only when u want them to...and only in just the right amount. It must be difficult keeping partners or male friends. You may want to explore this more with a counselor...find out just WHY you have this preoccupation to this degree. Sounds like it's causing you unneeded stress. Just a thought.

Best Answer

Yes, those are the extremes that we dislike. But who can set the standard of moderation!<br />
That is only theory, because ii reality there are also people who love the extremes, and people who act beyond all restrictions. <br />
Often, I am criticised as both talkative and dumb. When anybody bring up the subject of God, I like to talk for days without break; while I don't like to open my mouth on the subject of stock market.

Best Answer

Whoops, it's probably not a good idea to talk to me then, I'm quite emotional and talk A LOT!

Best Answer

So where is this talking safe-zone if any???

Best Answer

That's too funny. I am just glad that I am happy living without a man. I am set!!!!! lol

Best Answer

amen

Best Answer

So they can't win then lol because what you see as too much might not be what others are thinking

Best Answer

They're only good for a few things.

Best Answer

Why not get yourself a nice juicy woman.

Best Answer

Typical women logic!!!! 😂😂😂😂lol

Best Answer

I don't mind people who talk a lot as long as the talk is down to earth and intelligent.

Best Answer

Sounds like you are the one with the problem :)

Best Answer

what the fuc?

Best Answer