Me too, i need to be fit, asap, its the depression that causes it though.

Best Answer

I agree and it's so frustrating. Seeing me gaining the weight makes me feel bad about myself then I eat because I'm depressed/sad/angry at myself. But yeah getting fit again is my ultimate goal

Best Answer

exactly, its like a bad cycle! :(

Best Answer

Yeah do you have any therapist or diatitens near you that specialize in eating disorders? Iv been seeing a Dietian and iv came a long way sense last year I still binge eat but it's not as often or as bad as it was before

Best Answer

no, it'd be too expensive for me, though progress in life makes it better for me

Best Answer

Reminds me of binge drinking to forget that you're an alcoholic...

Best Answer

everytime you feel hungry or want eat drink a big glass of water itll fill your stomach & make you feel like youve just ate

Best Answer

Put down the fork, grab a bottle of water and go for a jog. If youre not hungry enough to eat a salad, youre not hungry

Best Answer

close your mouth.

Best Answer

slowly withdraw from unhealthy foods and substitute fruits and veggies and do moderate exercise

Best Answer

i like big butts and i cannot lie

Best Answer