vipervenom vipervenom 36-40, F 16 Answers Jun 19, 2012

Get over it there is going to be more time like this

Best Answer

Removing it and becoming heartless. That the sad truth. You won't feel pain but you won't feel love.

Best Answer

I am currently going through a very hard separation. I did something that I needed to do. I needed to yell at her, be mean to her, and loath her. I needed to be understanding so that I could get some acceptance. So I bought a diary kind of book. A book that was full of blank pages. I carried it everywhere. I wrote every feeling I had in it. I wrote every sad moment, every bad moment, just to get it out. Then, I noticed that they started to get further and further away from each other every day. Then I started writing things I understood, then finally, acceptance.

So I gave it to her. She knew what it was and had never read it before. I don't even remember 3/4ths of what I wrote in that book. So that tells me, maybe I am stronger than I thought. Because if I can't think of even half the bad thoughts, then just maybe I am well on my way.

Give it a try. You don't have to give it to her, but when you can't talk to anyone, or you won't talk to anyone, sometimes just talking and writing to yourself can help.

Best Answer

It's hard I know. When you feel betrayed and you can't get it out of your mind. It sucks! Prayer helps me and know that it is passing, sorrow may endure the night but joy comes in the morning. Remember that everything turns out for the good of those who love God. So the experience is to help you grow.

I hope you have good times soon.

Best Answer

You dont. You let it break, fall to pieces and be a heavy rock in your chest for a while. Cry all you need to. Eventually, those heavy pieces of your heart will mend. You will find yourself smiling now and then. Eventually you will laugh again. takes time.

Best Answer

Sometimes you just have to cry until you get it out of your system. There aren't any rules about it, if it takes a long time, then it takes a long time.

Best Answer

You can't, and if you try to hide from your emotions...they will come back to haunt you. Cry it out, give it time...it will get better. =)

Best Answer

Whys your heart breaking?

Prayer works wonders too...

1-800-759-0700

Best Answer

Kill your emotions... simplest way to proceed, first mentally cut your connection to your heart... then, expose yourself to a lot of heartbreaking scenarios, last but most important, deny the existence of emotions. It does not pain much if you succeed.

Best Answer

You cant :( time will make you feel better. I learn that the hard way.

Best Answer

phone your mother and tell her you love her

Best Answer

i think the best way is by finding someone new

Best Answer