I'm about to die because I can't stop thinking about this guy. Everytime I think about him, he makes me smile. I need to know if he likes me back or I think Im going to go crazy. I feel like he likes me but i dont want to jump to conclusions because he is 9 years olderthan I am. but here are some things he's said and done: He told me that he enjoys spending time with me, he tells me that I'm a likable person and he doesn't know why anyone wouldn't like me, calls me sweet. we went to the mountain together on friday (he asked me if i was going first btw and it was just the two of us and my dog) and he hugged me before and afterwards and he was really close to me while we were going up the mountain. but other signs tell me he doesnt like me-he'll email me, but won't reply after I reply, and he won't email often(he doesnt have texting), when we were at the mountain he said he had to go to a thing for school and he said "i might as well go to this one since I have nothing better to do" ug
cheerchick32 cheerchick32 16-17 4 Answers Mar 20, 2011

i say go for it.<br />
there is nothing worse than regretting having NOT done something, having NOT taking any chances..<br />
maybe he's afraid that if he asks you to be his gf, you'll reject him? so he waits for obvious signals....men HATE rejection on all levels.<br />
initiate it, don't look back. it'll all be good in the end ;)

Best Answer

Well... I'm afraid that if I make the first move I'll be rejected, and I hate rejection as well.

Best Answer

cute.

Best Answer

Ok you are minor. He cannot do much of anything or he will be in trouble. That is why he is not texting you or e-mailing you. He likes you but he knows he cannot touch you or he is facing a long jail term and a sex offender record. Give him space because he is obviously trying hard not to cross the line.

Best Answer

Thank you for all of your answers. I really appreciate the honesty,<br />It's just hard and I feel like I'm running out of time... because I'm leaving out of state for college in september but I want to stay in state. now I want to stay instate even more to be with him but he told me "someone as smart as you deserves to go to a great college, so you should go out of state, it's a good opportunity" So what should I do? Do I tell him that I like him? I dont want to be rejected either...<br />also, he's hugged me a few times so what difference would it make for him to email me?

Best Answer

So.... what was the question?

Best Answer