cute.

Best Answer

Ok you are minor. He cannot do much of anything or he will be in trouble. That is why he is not texting you or e-mailing you. He likes you but he knows he cannot touch you or he is facing a long jail term and a sex offender record. Give him space because he is obviously trying hard not to cross the line.

Best Answer

Thank you for all of your answers. I really appreciate the honesty,<br />It's just hard and I feel like I'm running out of time... because I'm leaving out of state for college in september but I want to stay in state. now I want to stay instate even more to be with him but he told me "someone as smart as you deserves to go to a great college, so you should go out of state, it's a good opportunity" So what should I do? Do I tell him that I like him? I dont want to be rejected either...<br />also, he's hugged me a few times so what difference would it make for him to email me?

Best Answer

So.... what was the question?

Best Answer