i cant stop cutting it doesnt hurt anymore but i think i needhelp case i cut till i bleed some much that i fall asleep can anyone help me?!
XxscardwristsxX XxscardwristsxX 13-15, F 9 Answers Jul 5 in Community

psychologist can…nothing wrong with visiting a psychologist

Best Answer

u mean lose consciousness

Best Answer

Why do soo many young women cut themselves?

Best Answer

its so hard to explain

Best Answer

Do you like to see your own blood? It always makes me pass out, faint I mean, to see my own blood.

Best Answer

no its the only way to let out our pain

Best Answer

It releases endorphins, which numbs pain, but you can do that in other ways besides cutting yourself, which can kill you. That's why I burned myself as a kid. I understand the "release of pain" thing, but I just don't understand why the unnecessary blood :(

Best Answer

thats why i do my goal is to kill myself not just to realese pain

Best Answer

Oh I see, well that's easier than you are making it. You an just put a toaster in a bathtub, and plug it in and jump in. But just remember life is pretty damn short, and know you will be wasting it, and that you don't know what happens when you die, could be worse than whatever this world is.

Best Answer

yeah right if anything the world would be better off witthout me

Best Answer

The world? **** the world, I was talking about you, you only live once, enjoy it or don't. Of course the world is better without all humans, we destroy poor mother earth. But you could go stop them if you are worried about what the silly world wants.

Best Answer

i have wished that i never lived in the first place and i have done stuff bout it too

Best Answer

Sure we have all wished that once or twice, but how can we truly wish that when we don't know where we came from? This world could be heaven compared to where we came from, which technically was from your dad's balls.

Best Answer

Ya don't do it run if u fell like cutting your self

Best Answer

This hotline can help you: 1-800-273-8255. It's the hotline for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Even if you aren't suicidal, they can help you find a counsellor in your area.

Best Answer

Do if you bleed to the point you blacked out, you would need to go to a hospital. chill the **** out

Best Answer

its not that easy

Best Answer

God :O

Best Answer

wat?

Best Answer

What wat????? ..... Huh???. Meow???? Grrrtr?....

Best Answer

HI XxforgotensoulxX <br />
you are correct you do need help. ep is not the place though consult a Dr. Seriously you have done well reaching this conclusion so act on it.<br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer