ZappedToTheUnicorn ZappedToTheUnicorn 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I thought that was next week

Best Answer

apparently, it was yesterday as well.

Best Answer

I didn't see any aliens

Best Answer

me either you think our kids will beleive us

Best Answer

kids will believe anything. My dad had me believe that my sister and I birthed from cabbage leaves and not from our mom. I believed that until I was 10.

Best Answer

lol when do you want to have our first one

Best Answer

Well.. anything could end the world. for instance, Sarah Palin becoming president. We would die.

Best Answer

better start today then be there asap

Best Answer

The official apocalypse is yet to come.

Best Answer

Haha!! Well, if I have it in me to survive one more, they'll be proud of me.

Best Answer

Lmao same here :D

Best Answer

lol how will I survive? I'll eat a pickle while looking outside. Then the day passes and I'll fall to the floor screaming out how exhausting that was to fight that very apocalypse. " IT WAS THE HARDEST ONE YET!!! I HAD TO EAT A WHOLE PICKLE!!"

Best Answer

I'll probably survive off a lollipop when the massive famine hits and think...this will be the last but best sucker I've ever had lol :D

Best Answer

Lol!! One lick a day Lushiro. Save some for the children...

Best Answer

Me too if they ever come to exist, unlike my parents though instead of playing along with the false claims I'll tell them just how phoney they are.

Best Answer

hahaha, same!

Best Answer