Tell him while he is asleep

Best Answer

knock him out and tie him to a chair

Best Answer

Simply tell him that you like him a lot and that you want to be his best friend. Love is risky. Take a chance or forget about it. It's that simple.

Best Answer

take it slow

Best Answer

You are too young to be in a "committed" relationship. Just be friends and enjoy.

Best Answer

What is the status of your relationship right now? Friends? Friends with benefits?

Best Answer

i added some detail, i'd love to know your opinion :)

Best Answer

Sorry, I had logged off for the night. It sounds eerily close to what I went through, but typically if a man starts cuddling I would say he is started developing feelings for you too. As a woman myself, I can only relate what my experience was, I found out too late that he wanted me, but was afraid I didn't want him. My suggestion would be feel it out first. If you start to notice other things he does, touching you in a different way (not sexual) during your "bro" time, I would say just go with it. Perhaps when you are cuddling afterwards, show minor affection look him in the eyes or caress his arm. In my experience men feel very intensely, but don't share much, as society has conditioned them to be more rough and tumble. Start small, ask if he'll take you to see a movie or out to dinner. It doesn't have to be romantic, it just has to break down the barriers. If you are afraid of scaring him off, learn about why he doesn't like commitment, you might even find that he has some misplaced fear of the whole thing. Which will be easier to overcome if he is already comfortable with you.

Best Answer

thank you soo much, I really appreciate what you had to say, I'll definitely try those things.

Best Answer