We went on a holiday but he was chatting in the middle of the night to woman he met over the internet. I caught him in the act he shrugged it off but later I found texts and evidence (of different relations to more women aswell) confronted him and he confessed. BUT I HATE him he was my best friend and I can not love him anymore. I tried last 3 months but my feelings from hate are not changing.
fk3fk3 fk3fk3 31-35 18 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Marriage

Hey., this is really a decision only you can make on your own.. Don't listen to other people.. I'd say divorce his a$$.. Cheat once, cheat a second time ..but that's just me.

Best Answer

You can't make yourself feel something. Once someone betrays your trust it is very hard to regain it, especially when they have done it several times. Do what you feel is right.

Best Answer

"fk3fk3" You maybe to distressed emotional to come to a clear decision so let me break it down for you using the advice given from the above EP user.
"Do what you feel is right" You stated that you are no longer able to love this man. I believe that true love needs to be mutual and if he truly did betray you like that, then I guess love never really existed. More likely and image or an infatuation if anything. That being said, you clearly have lost your personally feeling for this man. So, if you no longer feel anything, then leave. Right now you are doing yourself a disservice by staying with him. By staying, you are simply letting hate become of you. Make no mistake, you are beautiful for who you are as a person and right now, your a hateful person, regardless of who you are directing it to.
That being said, those were my two cents and this is your life, "Do what you feel is right"

Best Answer

You can stay with him and spend every day worrying about him doing it again or you can get revenge by having sex with me.......no I'm just kidding about the revenge part....it was a cheap attempt at maybe getting a laugh or a smile out of you. Seriously I'm sorry he did this to you and you have every right to hate him...if I was you I would never trust him again, you deserve better treatment.

Best Answer

you sure got a laugh from me lmao

Best Answer

He doesn't sound very trustworthy. Maybe it's time to move on.

Best Answer

Do not allow him or anyone else to treat you disrespectfully.<br />
Divorce him.

Best Answer

Don't give him another chance. I think a jerk like him dosen't deserve a trusting individual like you. He is gone dump him.

Best Answer

What do you think caused this behavior? Maybe you should ask?

Best Answer

You can't make yourself feel something you don't. If you will never be able to trust him again then you need to move on,

Best Answer

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Dump his worthless ***. You won't feel better till you do.

Best Answer

Your problem is YOUR problem, not his. You had a false expectation that you should own and control, dominate and abuse him. He didn't leave you. He comes home at night. Your "Hate" is YOUR problem, a result of very unrealistic expectations and demands with a ba<x>se in feminist misandry. Instead of spewing hate a good wife would be helping him to have a full, rich, wonderful life. The path you are on is going to ruin your life and your family. Shame on you.

Best Answer

A good wife should stay faithful to a faithful husband,respect,trust,and fidelity goes both ways,if one party broke it regardless of gender then there is no point of continuing it.The rights of a wife to divorce her husband for committing adultery is even accorded in islam which still remain untouched by stains of feminism.I guess if husband divorces his wife for cheating on him and called her a *****,would you say he is a misogynist bastard? God the hypocrisy is outstanding.

Best Answer

Lady, you "went on holiday" which means YOU abandoned him to be home alone and lonely. So he chatted with a few women on-line. So F'ing what. And a man does not come home pregnant so "fidelity" is really only important for females, except for your femiNazi demands to own and control men. So your real "problem" is that your man is struggling with YOUR wandering (holidays), YOUR femiNazi control demands, and YOUR emotional abuse. Shame on YOU. YOU really owe him a huge apology. Somehow I don't think you have anything close to enough wisdom to heal your bad behavior.

Best Answer

Of course you can change your feelings - question do you want to change them ?

Best Answer

She doesn't want to. She is looking for an excuse to destroy her life and her family.

Best Answer

Try to not let these past experiences cloud the way you know you feel of him. It's tempting for a man to be lured by other girls, and it's normally not intenitional, however truly wrong, i'm sure he loves you, and i'm sure it kills him to see you mad. Think about it though, if there were other women not just one, it only shows how he played them, but kept you always on top and away from that game. Be good to him, and let him see what he's always had

Best Answer

"it only shows how he played them, but kept you always on top and away from that game." You've got to be kidding... he may or may not deserve to be forgiven, but are you seriously suggesting that pretending to be faithful to one person while sleeping around with others is a sign of respect for that person? Please tell me I've misunderstood you. It doesn't matter what you think about monogamy, a lie is a lie, and a lie about something important to someone who trusts you implicitly is a betrayal.

Best Answer

Its in all ways wrong what he did, but at times its easy to loose site of what you love, or the one you love. I'm not saying should be able to cheat while married, i'm just saying we all loose site sometimes, and maybe he just needs to see what he's always had before

Best Answer

Oh right,maybe she can return the favor to him and let's see if he able to take your advice.

Best Answer

"Think about it though, if there were other men not just one, it only shows how she played them, but kept you always on top and away from that game. Be good to her, and let her see what she's always had."
I waiting the day for this advice...

Best Answer

Why should you change your feelings?

Best Answer

Dont think so completely, trust takes along time to achieve but can be shattered in mins.

Best Answer