hebertgal hebertgal 51-55 17 Answers Sep 13, 2011

He may not know why, and honestly you might never figure it out. What you can do is either accept or reject the real him, and act accordingly. I will say that it is more common than you might imagine, and it does not necessarily imply homosexuality or anything of the sort. Perhaps the two of you, or just him, could seek professional help to find out why, and see if there is in fact an underlying issue. Good luck!

Best Answer

Ok, the woman who cought me was not my wife but my mother. she asked me why. I turned it around and asked why she likes dressing up nice and feeling the feelings, now she supports me all the way. NO I am not gay and to ask is not understanding why gays are gays.<br />
Now you have a guy who will shop with you.<br />
As one here said by asking why is putting him on the defence. <br />
He is getting in touch with his feminine side. like it or not. take it or leave it. as simple as that.<br />
I know woman who love me for me, not what I wear and I know a few woman who wished that their husbands did dress up so make of that as you please.<br />
I will ask you why do some woman want to dress and behave as guys and is socially acceptable without asking why?

Best Answer

Put one of his suits on and demand an answer!

Best Answer

good 1! lol

Best Answer

nothing to be alarmed by, at least you didn't catch him cheating

Best Answer

This is a long time coming. I am a 60 year old man and I "cross dress" all the time. At 14 I was dressed as a woman by my mother fir a costume party. I mean completely. After being dressed 2 hours before the party I was taught how to walk like a lady in 4 inch heels. How to sit like a lady. The comfort and feeling of the dress was wonderful. I was dressed this way for 7 hours total. I even had make up on with red lipstick. After that time my cross dressing was kept secret until last year. I told my wife I want to wear skirts and dresses. I assured her that I was not gay, I liked the way they felt and the comfort I get from wearing them. She suffered that they felt good and comfortable. So everyday now I wear dresses and skirts, slips and the rest. There is modesty to be considered especially when sitting. I also feel a little sexy in them too. Who doesn't want to feel sexy? <br />
It has been a year since you asked the question and I am curious how it turned out.

Best Answer

Your need to know why will show itself without asking him outright.If by chance you "catch" him again, try to respond in a more supportive way now that it shouldn't shock you like before, maybe compliment him on how sexy he looks or his eye for fashion for example. Letting him hear acceptance rather than "OMG why are you dressed like that?" Instead of questions, respond with positive commonality toward the attire.This will give him a sense of you accepting his fetish and maybe wanting to share it with him, it's how you show your'e OK with it is what may allow him to open up to you. But like many have answered before, each valid and true. Does he know, accept, and want to share WHY?? Good Luck

Best Answer

Yes, I fear to count, but not from adolescence. I still, after a decade or so, can not explain why, and I've thought about it a lot.<br />
For your hubby, it may be just so personal, and perhaps something he's not come to terms with himself. You sound like a sensitive and caring spouse, and Im guessing you'll figure your way through this.<br />
Bonne courage

Best Answer

Asking him "why" is putting him on the defensive and asking for an explanation he probably cannot give, any more than any of us can give an explanation for our own sexual attractions and kinks. Furthermore, even if he had a lot of insight and could explain why he got that way, would it really make any real difference to you? Would an explanation change your willingness to accept him as he is?<br />
What he really needs is your willingness to accept him. Tell him you love him no matter how he dresses. Tell him he can talk to you about it if he wishes or not. Just let him know you accept him as he is. Assuming, of course, that you do.

Best Answer

Try and talk to him or arrange to speak to someone about it that can help both of you.

Best Answer

He might not know why.

Best Answer

My wife didn't accuallt catch me, she found my panties and stockings and thought I was cheating on her so, I came out clean to her. It's very confusing and scary ,please message me maybe I can explain

Best Answer

I'm a cross dresser. Have been in the closet my whole life. To make a long story short. If you want to know about this. Let him think you are curious and a little turn on by it. He is afraid to explain and be ridiculed by the one he loves the most. Hope it helps a little, Bella

Best Answer