josie6511 josie6511 41-45 51 Answers Dec 13, 2011

No matter what he says, he has to admit his secretive behaviour would hurt you if you found out because that is why he was so sly! Would he like it if the rolls were reversed and we started flirting?

Best Answer

I started chatting with people online about six months ago and here are a few observations about that. <br />
Many of the men I chatted to were married. Not all but a good portion. You also have to reaize that because I am in my fourties, most men are married or in a relationship. <br />
They were online chatting to women because they felt their needs weren't being met at home. One man, he wanted to have sex every day and his wife was too tired with the kids so they would have sex once a month. I listened to his story and even offered advice from a women's perspective. Another man wanted to fufill some of his fantasies but was afraid to tell his partner because he didn't want to be rejected. One single man wanted to indulge in role playing/fantasy to simply break free fromt he stress and a break in what he beleived what monotony. He didn't feel he had the time or energy to commit to a full relationship. Some men want to experience a intimacy with another woman for various reasons without the risk of infideility, disease, etc. I am a BBW and one man loved the body of a BBW but his wife did not have the same shape as that.. He loved the softness, the roundness, etc.. But, this didn't mean he didn't love his wife. <br />
Some of the men I chatted to might have been only onve and of all the married ones I chatted to, none of them wanted to leave their wives/partners. If anything I've developed friendships with a select few.. <br />
I think what I have learnt from this all was COMMUNCATION. I think you need to find out what is lacking in his life or the relatrionship for him to pursue the contact he has had..l Scary stuff. Yes.

Best Answer

My Name is Angela moore, I am From United Kingdom. I wish to
share my testimonies with the general public about
what this man called Dr. Achak has just done for me ,
this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband
to me with his great spell, I was married to this man
called Steven we were together for a long time and
we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give
him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he
can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for
ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me
about this man and gave his contact email achaktempleofspirit(at)gmail.com
then you wont believe
this, when I contacted this man on my problems he
prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband
back, and after a month I miss my period and go for
a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy
today am a mother of a baby boy, thank you once
again Dr. Achak for what you have done for
me, if you are out there passing through any of this
problems listed below contact him today achaktempleofspirit(at)gmail.com
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover
you lost money.

Best Answer

it takes two communicate

Best Answer

Ok Dr. Ruth wanna be in my opinion you are as much in the wrong as the men were for involving yourself in other peoples marriage . BBW ??? You mean fat ***?? Stop siding with the cheating ***** dog men who always want to blame their wife for the weakness and cheating ways!

Best Answer

A few of them are wrong, but especially number 7. We have free will and "making" someone go against that is wrong. Someone should be with you because they want to be with you.

Best Answer

Wow Bonnie. Apparently you're some sanctimonious, puritanical half-wit who can't see beyond the tip of your nose. Now how does it feel to be called names? You OBVIOUSLY were cheated on, and one can only imagine the reasons why [caugh, big mouth, cough].

I am a man who has been in a relationship for 9 years. We are the best of friends, and we have an amazing relationship. We love each other a great deal. I have a massive amount of respect for her. That being said, I have physical needs that go unmet. I need more sex than she's able to give, and I need more intimacy than she's able to give. After years of trying to work out our differences, we came to accept each person as we are. She gives all she can, and yet I still need more. I have relationships with other women and it makes me appreciate my partner all the more.

So deal with it, there are various ways to live one's life…you DON'T have all the answers. :)

Best Answer

Depends what they were talking about. Emotional affairs are very painful as well. You know now, up to him to be honest about it. We all want attention but he is an adult, should have come to you first if he was feeling neglected.

Best Answer

Somethings not right about this, a lot of questions sprang to my mind regarding this. So Id put a stop to this mans computer game playing now.

Best Answer

I would explain to him how it makes you feel that he's talking with another woman whether it be harmless or not. I wouldn't start a fight over it. It may very well be for attention, BUT maybe he is feeling a little put out when it comes to attention from you. Maybe you guys should work on your communication. It can be very difficult to talk about feelings and emotions in a calm fashion. If you love each other it's worth a shot. Just remember we all get lonely even if we are married and we all feel great after a little attention is thrown our way. Does not mean he has the intention of cheating.

Best Answer

That may be true, but it can open the door to problems in the future. He may start out just chatting with other women and then take it further as time goes on. The fact that he does that because he needs attention from a woman should tell you something, ie. you need to show him more attention. Start being more attentive, kind, loving, complimentary, and giving with him. Start sharing more with him and asking him to do the same. It might help to sit down and have a heart to heart with him without expressing anger or frustration. When people start seeking attention elsewhere it is usually a sign that there is detachment happening in the marriage and the couple isn't as close as they could be. Try to fix it before it leads to serious problems in the future.

Best Answer

aren't we allowed to talk to women now ?

Best Answer

Yes but why in secret?

Best Answer

i don't do it in secret.

Best Answer

that is it be truthful even if she isn't.

Best Answer

yes talk but dirty pics and conversations about sex? hell no if ur my man and wanna stay my an

Best Answer

my spouse didnt do it in private. i was right there in same room and he was i/m a female who he had a sexual affiar with on line.... u have to be on the watch out infront or behinde ur back

Best Answer

I married my husband in 2001, it was the happiest day of my life. We had a good close relationship, we worked together too and very well, were friends before going out together. Then he got himself a computer, stopped wanting sex more and more often, started sleeping in the spare room, started pushing me away and speaking and treating me like trash. I have found by accident, him leaving computer on filth talk on sex chat lines, web camming. Pictures of his naked male parts on sites from googling names I know he goes by. And just recently a full face picture. Sugar daddy looking for sugar baby. Why am I still here you ask, after so much hurt, I have become emotionally strong, I dislike him but have nowhere else to go at this stage, he is not the type of person who is good at dealing with or communicating any problems. I would be very wary about any typeof chatting online when it is hidden away.

Best Answer

then you wont believe
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
you lost money.

Best Answer

I say its still cheating. If he wasn't doing anything wrong he wouldn't have hide it from you and told you alllll about his new buddy from day one.. right!? <br />
I'd put my foot down that it needs to stop, make more time for him though, all guys that cheat be it physically or emotionally, in person or online do it usually because they don't feel so hot to their wives anymore or are craving more love and affection. It's usually all that or they are just greedy sex addicts lol.

Best Answer

You husband is an @rsehole.

Best Answer

MY guy was talking on line to a woman in the same damn room as i watching TV.....I could tell the conversation was getting intense by his behavior.......<br />
later on, I made some remark about whom he was talking to, he said, oh its just so and so ..<br />
yeas right, low n behold I found an e-mail to that so called friend, he turned into a love interest on line, the e- mail was a hot n heavy sex story ... <br />
so even if they are in the same room with you, there still a possibility of ur spouse cheating on line .............

Best Answer

You know it! ;)

Best Answer

My husband sex chats on Yo Ville. He writes erotic stories on EP for men, women, gays and transgender people. I read erotic literature, fantasize about being with other men and would rather watch a good TV show than have sex with him. I'm really not that attracted to him anymore after 15 years together but I love him and we have kids. I don't give him enough sexual attention or make him feel desired. Even though it hurts and makes me feel inadequate I am basically doing the same thing to him. I can't ask him to stop because I don't think I can give him what he needs. We have talked about this and I've asked him if he wants to get divorced but he says he doesn't. We are best friends and we don't want to loose each other or hurt the kids. We go to marriage counceling and have tried various things to be more intimate or spice things up. Sometimes it works for a day or two but then sex winds up feeling like a chore for me. Not sure what advice I can give but that's where I am at now.

Best Answer

Come on give the man a break---how many men and women talk to the othersex where? I do it and my wifey is sitting right here NOW.

Best Answer

Its very different if your wife knows about it, and sees you doing it, and what you are writing. Doing it secretly without the wife's knowledge suggests he's doing something he knows is wrong. Couples don't hide things from their spouse that they don't think there is anything wrong with.

Best Answer

I agree with ladyblue, why do it in secret if there is nothing to hide, i ask my spouse the same question why are you talking nearly an hour in secret? i always talk in the open because its always about work conversations last 10 mins at best

Best Answer

So what you are saying that you have told your hubby every thing you do?

Best Answer

well since I am an early riser and my wifey is sleeping like right now that is wrong in your eyes? That I am answering you.

Best Answer

I agree, as well....secrets are like slow poison eventually it will kill

Best Answer

Sorry I don't believe your wife would be okay with that.

Best Answer

Sounds like he's missing something in the relationship and looking for it somewhere else. I would toss him and let him find what he's looking for plus I would socialy isolate him from myself and think "good riddance"!

Best Answer

Slow down Suezy (hehe) we learned all these tricks from women!

Best Answer

If he's talking he might be just kinda flirting...if he's talking sex that is cheating.

Best Answer

reading what?

Best Answer

No,,you are trying to start another flame.

Best Answer

THATS THE FIRST STEP TO CHEATING....<br />
MIDLIFE CRISIS?<br />
TELL HIM TO INCLUDE YOU IN ANY CONVERSATION IF ITS JUST ATTENTION

Best Answer

I know how that feels. He may believe that it is only for attention or to feel attractive again but deep down he knows he's looking for something else. My husband and I have been married going on 8yrs. About 3yrs ago, i found many dating profiles and messages telling other girls that they were beautiful and whatnot. When i confronted him, he said the same thing to me; he only wanted attention. So we talked about how to make our relationship work etc. And then a few months later I found some more a dating profiles. Again, we talked and tried to make it work. Again I found him talking to other girls but this time i found out that for Father's Day he met up with a girl he met online. At this point, i didn't try talking to him about it. I became him. I started chatting with guys and even went as far as to cheat on him. The point i'm trying to make here is that it may be "innocent' but it eventually leads somewhere and if that's the case you need to make a decision.

Best Answer

My husband doesnt even give me sex at all. Everytime i go out of town and when i get home i always look at his phone and he always talk to a different girl.And he has a son. With me. He doesnt love me at all i have a feeling that he doesnt love me

Best Answer

then you wont believe
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
you lost money.

Best Answer

Thats beween you and him. But everyones idea of marriage is different. <br />
In my humble opinion he is seeking out something he "feels" he is missing. You have two chioces. You could sit him down and guilt trip him about vows and such and gossip this to everyone you know. Which will cast you in the role of over baring parent and him sneaking child that is "not allowed" to have new wants or needs. Or you could sit down and tell him you understand over the years ppl change. Let him be open with you about his wants and dreams. Or he will be open with someone else. Plus on line she has it easy. He fantisizes about her being everything he wants.

Best Answer

then you wont believe
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
you lost money.

Best Answer

My Name is paul.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from engage to Single...when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to Germany the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday.My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my my girl friend called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume work on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit i have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to<br />
priest_gbenga.magic_temple(at)priest.com, I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he also have a web site if you want to visit him there' he will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck. his web site is priestgbengamagictemple.webs.com<br />
PAUL MULLER

Best Answer

totally not a scam ya'll.

Best Answer