eddie1785 eddie1785 22-25, M 17 Answers Apr 15, 2011

i would tell him to get naked and lie on the bed and he can smell and taste the real thing whos pants were they

Best Answer

What's the harm??

Mabe just take it as a compliment

Best Answer

no,,just make him get his **** out and **** while sniffing them in front of you then spank him for being naughty

Best Answer

Really? A 22 - 25 guy with a son in law? Now why do i find that hard to believe.

Best Answer

did you not like it?

Best Answer

If by tell you mean tell him I say hell yes ! I used to love intentionally getting caught by my mother in law ************, sniffing her soiled panties and once with her ***** and I wish she would have said something. Especially if it wasn't during cause I would have immediately put my hand in my pants. Iget so aroused just thinking about it / her / her smell uugghh !!!

Best Answer

I have done the same to my mother inlaw I even tryed with her but didn't get far just make sure they are wet for him cause deep down he want you and sniffing your panties is the closest he can get to the real thing or is it??

Best Answer

Don't tell on him. Just ask him if he'd like to sniff and taste where those panties have been. Then just hike up your skirt and take your panties off and show him your *****. I bet you'd make him hard instantly and I bet you'd be ******* in seconds or at least getting oral sex.

Best Answer

Just forget about it; no harm was done.

Best Answer

Make him put them on, and then have him suck you off any time you want...threaten him you will out him to both your wife and your daughter if he won't

Best Answer

Nah, just tell him he's being gross and not to do it again.

Best Answer