gabbyroush22892 gabbyroush22892 18-21, F 43 Answers Jan 31, 2011

you love him? why the cheating? seriously, ask yourself.

Best Answer

Hey can you love him by sleeping with me too :)

Best Answer

That is not very funny! I am going through a lot. Please don't be a jerk! Thank you!

Best Answer

Gabbyroush, dont tell him. I think we all make mistakes. what he doesnt know will not hurt him.

Best Answer

you calling him a jerk! lol, too funny!

Best Answer

Ya pretty sure I lol'ed or eye rolled when I read that.

Best Answer

It's simple... don't tell him, and be sure to let your ex know it'll never happen again and he's to keep his mouth shut.

Best Answer

Don't ever tell him,it just happend and unless you want heart ach and God only knows what else don't do it again, unless you plan to let him go.This could hurt him to the point where he may never trust any girl again,so don't reck his life, say good by first

Best Answer

You love your bf? Then don't tell him. Learn from your mistakes. The only thing that will kill you is your own conscious...so don't listen to it!!!!

Best Answer

Right... deceit... that is the way to a healthy long-term relationship.

Best Answer

You can start by not spreading your legs for people who are in the past. You must be looking for a slate on the Jerry Springer Show. You don't love him. You would not have let another mans ***** to mingle with the ***** of the man you claim to "love". Stupid ***! You make me sick.

Best Answer

Well said sir.

Best Answer

1 year later.so what the hell happened? e.p. wants to know how u too r doing now

Best Answer

Everyone makes mistakes. You and your ex are equally at fault. In cheating, it's hard to say who's most at fault unless it is very obvious. For example, if your ex flirted and persistently called you and came to your house to "woo" you, then he would be more at fault. Or vice versa, making it more your fault.

The best thing to do, I think, is to tell the truth and be honest ASAP. It'd be way too difficult to hang onto this information. Before telling your boyfriend, come to terms with yourself. Forgive yourself; accept that you've lost your current boyfriend as if it's already happened. Try as hard as you can to accept the worst possible outcome.

When you tell your boyfriend, first tell him it's a really bad secret and that you feel horrible about it. Make him promise to listen to the whole story and situation before you begin. And tell him to get in a calm state of mind before you say it. And then, just say it - "I cheated on you with my ex." Just like that. Give him a moment and then continue. If he ever interrupts, allow him to and respond accordingly. Even if he doesn't stay calm, you can. Yes you can. Often times it's just as painful for the cheater as the cheated. You have no wall of safety; his friends will back him up and call you a **** or whatever to make him feel better. Your act is unjustified, but it still happened. Don't jump all over him defending yourself, and don't blame anything on him. Even if his never paying attention to you drove you to commit the act, don't blame him. IF he eventually forgives you, just know it will take a very long time. If he breaks up with you, just let it go. Let it completely go. I only know this from experience.

Best Answer

be honest about deceiving him. cheating is uncalled for. I bet you will not tell him stay with him and do it again. I bet ya.

Best Answer

I see A few issues with this story...I am not trying to bash you in anyway, but i am confused... For one, Why did your EX so easily feel comfortable to text you in the first place? it sounds like you still talk to the guy for him to just invite you out after he was mean to you and broke your heart... And it almost seems like you would have tried to get back with your EX if he didn't give you the line that he didn't care and told you to get over it.. Because you said you wanted to see if your ex still had feelings for you. WHY?

And if you knew how you get when your drinking then how do you think you were going to get around your EX considering he invited you... For some reason i am thinking you just found out that your EX didn't want you back so now your going to settle for the guy who didn't hurt you and now you feel guilty about it...

Things do happen i understand that, and i could be very wrong...

Just remember that you are not the victim...The people that you do this too are... It's a huge amount of pain and hurt that the victims go through for another's pleasure. They are the ones who are paying the price to love you.... If you did this only because you were mad at your boyfriend of 11 months...then can you really withstand harder problems that you WILL endure later with your partner? If you truly love him, this would have not happened, somewhere inside you it seems like you are doubting your love for him or his love for you.

Take a step back and look at what actually brought you to this...drinking sometimes makes people very honest with there feelings , feelings you may have been just denying yourself or hiding....sometimes people will do things like this for conformation to see what they really want. so i think you love the guy your with now but your not sure if he is the one. but please don't hurt him anymore, give yourself space to figure you out... I have been hurt very bad and if you know what it was like on the receiving end of the hurt you would never do it again....

If you really do think this guy is the one then forgive yourself and prove it to him by being devoted and loyal to him.... Another question for ya...Why was your current boyfriend not invited to this party....wouldn't you think it would hurt him knowing that you even went to a party with your EX ? or was he not told you were going to a party that your EX will be attending? If you didn't tell him...Then why. You already knew BEFORE you got drunk that you should not have been out there with him in the first place, But you did it anyways... So you must not be telling much truth to your new boyfriend about the things you do, otherwise I don't think he would have agreed with you going considering the circumstances... Be honest with yourself first before you think you can be honest to another.

Don't tell him....forgive yourself and move on with or without him, but please know that nobody deserves that from anyone..let him go if he can't be number #1.

Best Answer

Sorry I have no sympathy for you for cheating. How would you feel if a man cheat on you with another lady?

If you truly love him like you say, you would not think twice about cheating on your boyfriend in the first place. Whether he is a jerk at times or not, cheating shouldn;t be committed.

I don't know if you should tell him or keep quiet, it's up to you but do one thing though, learn from this and don't do it to any of your partners. If he does that to you, leave him too.

Best Answer

just shut up, don't tell him ,don't tell any one, if any one talks just say i don't rember,keep your things to your self, im an old man ,, i was told by a very smart lawyer one time most people in jail got there from what came out of their own mouth,,forgive your self, and forget it,,best advice i ever got or gave,,,

Best Answer

No matter what never never never never ever tell him that. You will be very sorry if you do.

Best Answer

Dont tell him. Let by gones be bygones

Best Answer

It happened to me once.

Finally, I chose my ex and I dont regret it.

Best Answer

stop being an idiot and sew up your slit. Problem solved.

Best Answer

Is it a mistake?? I don't see it a mistake. People makes decisions every day. Just recently my ex-girlfriend cheated on her boyfriend with me. Even though we only spent together a night & morning, we made love 4x for several hours. But almost every night I go visit her at her work; hug, make out. Unless if you were drunk, then yes possibly you can call it a mistake. You had the free will to say no, but you didn't. It could possibly happen again. Maybe you should take some time off with love, & concentrate on yourself & your family.

Best Answer

how are you two doing now? isit all sorted ? my cousins was going through the same thing and she unfortunately didnt get to stay in the reationship...

Best Answer

Do you like cheating? You sound slutty ;) your going to be barefoot and pregnant and probly get fat and your husband will be ******* the baby sitter :) I love women like you darn right lil ***** :)

Best Answer

I am so mad that so many people said not to tell him. lol. im going through this **** & you needa tell your boyfriend, that **** will eat you alive.. oh god.

Best Answer