johnq1 johnq1 18-21 14 Answers Jan 30, 2011

ask her if she knows about it. Someone may have posted it as a cruel joke.

Best Answer

My husband published some nud pics of me without telling me.

Best Answer

I'd love to see those!!

Best Answer

You do not say how old this neighbor is. If she is a minor, then tell her father. If she is an adult, do not say anything unless its to her directly. In that case you can hint around that you saw her picture on the web without being too specific and see what she says. If she admits she posted some pictures its probably okay to tell her how hot she looked in the picture on the website, if not and she asks, then give her the URL to the picture.<br />
As it happens, I found a picture of our housekeeper, who was also a personal friend, on a **** site being DP'd. I was so shocked I showed my wife who immediately denied it was her, but then showed it to her -- after that, when I asked my wife what she said, I got an equivocating answer, which says that yes, it was her.

Best Answer

Add her then poke the **** out of her and then send 50 game requests a day

Best Answer

I'm suprized that the reaction was in the assumption of you somehow policing people.. If it doesn't break any laws just moral ones leave her alone. otherwise get the police involved as others have said.

Best Answer

If she's 21 then give her profile and contact info please.....lol

Best Answer

dont do anything unless you want to do her of course, mind your own business

Best Answer

Its none of your business, so don't interfere.

Best Answer

That's her business, you shouldn't do anything !

Best Answer

How do i a permanantly delete my seekslut account??

Best Answer