Simple : EP Support Volunteer , Puns are real to boot .

Best Answer

**** just got real.

Best Answer

with a four star rating no less /:+)

Best Answer

Friends and fun.

Best Answer

Same reason I shop at Wal-mart, to reassert myself that I have not made any wrong turns on the road of life.

Best Answer

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

Best Answer

Anymore, I couldn't tell you.

Best Answer

Same reason, but, sometimes, I bump into a not so funny, and a real person behind it.

Best Answer

same reason..pure simple completely stupid entertainment. I like to see how creative people get with their answers. Same reason I usually ask pointless questions...looking for an answer about as intelligent as the question.

Best Answer

To laugh with others and answer questions... bored at work and what people have to say can be intriguing.

Best Answer

T'ings be too peaceful over in Sen'jin and me no can find a good gnomekabob

Best Answer

spread my divine awesomeness

Best Answer

Tell the old boy downstairs I plan to take over since heaven wont have me .

Best Answer

lol. i never forget that line.. heaven don't want me and hell's scared i'l take over XD

Best Answer

same reason .. pass the time.. I've been sleepy for over an hour now.. but my baby is wide awake.. and he seems to have a fever & I'm waiting for the medicine to kick in and drop the fever.. So we can both fall asleep in peace.. .. ep helps me stay awake.

Best Answer

help pass the slow times at work :D

Best Answer

Come work at Walgreens, never a dull or slow day.

Best Answer