You must have the mentality of an adult and not a pubescent its why.

Best Answer

Well, 50/50 i would say. I just look at a lot of men and think "Wow, I never ever want to end up like you".
Seriously, I despise some of the things men are proud of. Its like, put me with a group of men and they'll be totally confused with my personality whereas put me with some women and we could get along fine.

Best Answer

It's how it is for some people anyway.

Best Answer

Not odd. You're likely too immature to relate to "grown" men.

Best Answer

Actually, I think i'm too sensible for them. I am extremely mature for 16 according to most people. Like I mean, when I have my dads friends or brother-in-laws friends talking to me, they're confused at how mundane my life is and how I don't do anything such as drink, smoke, drugs, girls etc.

Best Answer

When I was 19, I took a girl out who was 17 because her parents kept their boat at the marina where I worked while I was attending college. That small difference in culture made it feel extremely uncomfortable for me. I never took her out again.

Best Answer

You're sense of righteousness I suppose!

Best Answer