It means one of two things: you are afraid he is going to or you don't trust him

Best Answer

It means that you have insecurities.

Best Answer

NEVER stop reaching out for a hug. NEVER refuse his advances in the bedroom. You too can be the initiator. Tell him again how THIS turns you on and that simple heated kiss on the back of your neck has you wanting to explode. <br />
Most of all, tell him daily that out of everything in your life that has gone wrong in your past you still feel insecure and are glad he is your ROCK that makes your life worth while.<br />
Females need words. Guys do too. <br />
Plan evenings out. Even if it's a walk around the block. Ask him about his day and don't whine or complain about yours. <br />
Doing all these will build your strength and your insecurities will dissipate.<br />
Guys can get bored. Women too. Keep the excite meant flowing from your volcano. He will keep returning for more.

Best Answer

My wife has those dreams about me to. I think its cause she is scared i might leave her, she is very insecure about herself. It might not be you but thats what i think.

Best Answer

Nothing if it's only in your dreams. ;-)

Best Answer

People are stupid and cruel. That has nothing to do with your dreams but rather the other comments. I believe your dreams do stem from a place of insecurity. Are you happy with your body right now? Focus on feeling confident in yourself, inside and out, the way you are right now. Don't compare yourself to other women, rather, focus on your strengths. If your sexual relationship isn't going quite as you'd like, try getting it to that place. Be open and honest with yourself, and your husband. I hope things get better for you!

Best Answer

I think that you are insecure and/or have been thinking he is cheating for sometime now! I would ask to seek Godly counsel from a christian and pray to Jesus that he will guide you in your life and if you are already a christian to continue praying and listening to your dreams and your heart!

Best Answer

Dreams don't mean anything. Don't go jumping to any conclusions ba<x>sed on them haha. That would be insane.

Best Answer

It means you are over controlling. You need him to give you a good hard OTK spanking.

Best Answer

It could mean He has before and you are in fear he may do it again,you don't trust him,or perhaps you feel insecure in the marriage.

Best Answer

It means you are insecure and know there is something missing in your relationship. You also think your husband blames you for whats missing.

Best Answer

How to win in divorce court and getting alimony

Best Answer

If you think about it all night and sleep there is possibility that you might get that dream but if your not thinking about it and it comes in your dream it might be true because it happened to my friend's sister once.She never thought her husband would cheat her but the dream was the same like you got and then after some day she got to know that her husband was having an affair with a prostitute...

Best Answer

Yeah, anyone can win the lottery. It happened to my friends' sister's boyfriends cousin once.

Best Answer

I had text messages, and people coming to me telling that my husband was cheating on with this woman in my dreams. I still have nightmares about it. And they all have black hair just like the woman he was suppose to have cheated on me with. The thing that gets me is they both deny it. To my face the girl would say that she didn't sleep with my husband and then go behind my back telling everyone that he did. My husband on the other hand would straight up tell me that he didn't sleep with her, but when they are around each other you see them acting weird, or it could just be me. Apparently I was the last one to see it , because I was also told that his own family knew about it. So yeah the nightmares are not fun to have. Mine started after I was told about it.

Best Answer