Perhaps a tape on relaxation would help you...
There is also a technique where you take a long breath and then "blow" the breath out at area of your pain....and envision the pain leaving your body...
It took me many hours to master this technique, but it really does work well for chronic pain.
My Best Wishes to you!

Best Answer

Thank you but I go into extreme distress over such silly things do you want me to confess it to you

Best Answer

I'm not an expert...but you may be dealing with an anxiety issue that causes you more pain...or the chronic pain causes your anxiety issues.
I suggest you speak with a qualified therapist who could help you.

Best Answer

How about u become my experimental subject?!Turn this pain into negativity and then try to understand how innocent u r ,and how wrong r ur hitters!But don't show this to anyone?And soon through ur pain u will realise a part of this "world's truth"!Trust me u may either regret it or be glad to do it!I would recommend u start watching anime starting from Naruto and Fairy Tail!

Best Answer