I'll be in a **** load of trouble anyway. But I can't go to the doctor. I'm in foster care
LittleLion19 LittleLion19 18-21, F 11 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Self Harm

Start going to the doctor and get help.

Best Answer

Go the the Doc sweetheart you need some help with the wounds on your body & those in your mind that make you do this - you need to talk to a therapist about why you feel you need to do this to yourself...make this first step & it will get easier I promise

Best Answer

I cant go I dont want my foster parents to know i did it again

Best Answer

Talk to me any time I will not judge or use you maybe venting your feelings, talking to a stranger or maybe even art paint a picture of how you feel these are just other ways of expressing your feelings without risking your health

Best Answer

Any form of alcohol, perfumes, spirit swabs, keep it as clean as possible....other natural antibiotics u can find is turmeric....u can apply it as well as consume it....also whatever you use make sure it is clean and sterile.....heat can sterilize almost anything you want to. If nothing works show it to doctor.....few slaps are better than septic hand

Best Answer

Give it time to heal first, and if it is getting progressively worse you need to go to a doctor to get a presc<x>ription for an antibiotic. In the meantime keep it dressed and use antiseptic creams or if you don't have any use alcohol. <br />
Like, goh my brother did this as well and I don't understand why you are cutting yourself. Can you not think of another activity to make you feel better?

Best Answer

You can go to the doctor whether you're in foster care or not. Get your guardian to take you. Go find a piece of paper to cut and stop brutalizing your body and get a grip .

Best Answer

then bandage it up, rubbing alcohol works too.

Best Answer

*clears throat*.. stop cutting!.....

Best Answer

put peroxide on it with a cotton ball

Best Answer