idance26 idance26 16-17, F 8 Answers Apr 4, 2012

go ahead. call it an addiction . but you and i know you do what you want with youre own body. abuse it, or respect it , but youre gonna be in it for a long time.

Best Answer

I'm really shocked how "emo" stupid these kids are today. But by all means, keep cutting and expose all sorts of bacteria and virus to your blood. It's my understanding MRSA just loves entering your bloodstream...

Best Answer

"emo" is the worst stereo type of them all. Don't stereotype nor judge unless you understand. When in the moment, the risks do not matter.

Best Answer

Perhaps I'm mistaken but the term "emo" refers to emotional correct? Lots of children at my nieces school were cutters, it was a fad. Whoa is me, my life is so terrible, I'm going to cut myself to numb the pain of having everything I could ever want handed to me on a silver platter by my parents... Whoa is me. Trust me I understand.

Best Answer

If you REALLY want to Stop, I can Give you the Power.

Best Answer

Lets work with the notion that "You dont want you", even though what you are doing is an act of free will. I can accept it as an addiction. <br />
So on that basis a couple of suggestions come to mind. First, find something else to focus on, preferably something pleasuarble. In short, you need a habby or interest. If you cant afford that right now, then start reading up on whatever it is you would love to do if you had the money and other facilities. Maybe there is a skill yo need to acquire before taking this interest up. Start there.<br />
Secon, and easier is dont be alone. Even if its hanging out at the mall or something similar. you are unlikely to self harm in a public place. thereby gradually getting out of the habit.<br />
But Finally, go hunting for the issue that started you down this path in the first place. Cutting happens for a reason. See if you can find it and work it through, thereby removing the need to cut. None of this is easy, quick fix stuff. But all of it will help permanemtly if you give it a go.

Best Answer

First tell me why you do it?

Best Answer