aaannaaa aaannaaa 16-17, F 7 Answers May 3, 2014 in Health

wrong with you? i'm not sure. you're in pain from something, a good amount of it. do you know from what it could be?

Best Answer

I've had a lot of people leave me. I have really bad family issues too. There's more though

Best Answer

is that all recently? or was there a tipping point?

Best Answer

Eat a healthy diet, exercise, keep a journal, listen to music, go out and observe nature, meditate. All these things will help calm you and bring you peace.

Best Answer

Place your hand over your heart. Do you feel it? That is called purpose. You’re alive for a reason so don’t ever give up.

The person who completes suicide, dies once. Those left behind die a thousand deaths, trying to relive those terrible moments and understand … Why??

On behalf of everyone that loves you, even if you think they don't ...."If you want to show me that you really love me, don’t say that you would die for me, instead stay alive for me."

Even though you may currently be depressed, the “hell” will eventually end and you will be glad that you stayed alive to experience the pleasurable aspects of life. Pleasure and pain are two aspects of life (e.g. “yin” and the “yang”) – they are inseparable. If you are experiencing the painful side of the coin right now, you will inevitably experience the pleasurable side in the future.

It's not your job to kill yourself. You do have other alternatives. Once it's over, it's not over! Think about where you'll wake up, and trust me...you WILL wake up in either one of two places. You do NOT want to go to the wrong place Forever!!! Then you WILL wish you were still alive. Not worth it. There is always hope, and I mean ALWAYS. I don't care what anyone says. God has a special plan for your life, and it wasn't for you to kill yourself. Get a bible and read Jeremiah 29:11. God has PLANS for your life. You have no right to take that matter into your own hands or to end those plans. They were given to you for a specific purpose, and only YOU can fulfill them. Suicide doesn’t end the chance of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it EVER getting better!!!

If you're contemplating suicide, take into consideration how much enjoyment you could get out of life if you challenged these feelings. If you are desperate enough for suicide, you should be able to use other extreme methods to overcome problems and cope with life. If there were things that you always wanted to try, go ahead and do those things. You have nothing to lose. Since there are so many fun things to do, you might as well build up the courage to do them while living rather than permanently ending your life.

Whether you know it or not, the world needs your talents and unique inner gifts. You have the opportunity to make some sort of positive difference in this world. If you were looking for a sign from God, the Universe, or an Angel to continue living, consider this your sign. Sometimes a simple sign letting you know that someone cares and wants you to keep living is all you needs.

When you are stuck in a deep depression, suicide seems like an appealing opportunity to escape. However, even the most depressed people have experienced pleasure throughout life. Steps can always be taken to get professional help.

Suicide is NOT an option to escape emotional pain.

When things go horribly wrong and feel unbearable, that's Life trying to tell you to make a change for the POSITIVE. You have that power. You change what you can, and let go of what you can't. You don't kill yourself...you start over...at whatEVER point that might be. Move away, make new friends, take a trip, pray, ask God for help, ask for his direction. He will tell you. He loves you, no matter who you are or what you've done or been through, nothing could make God stop loving you. NOTHING.

Romans 8:38,39 -

38 For I know that neither death, nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Never never never give up!!

“Because if you kill yourself, you’re also going to kill the people who love you.”
“You don’t want to die, you just want the pain to go away.”
“No, you aren’t alone. Yes, we all feel this way sometimes. No, you won’t always feel like this. Yes, the world is a better place with you in it.”
Even though you may feel so much pain that you don’t know how you’re going to survive, keep fighting to live another day. It may feel as though you are living in a nightmare and feel completely hopeless, but continue to push through each day. By never giving up you are essentially building inner strength and resilience that nobody can ever take away.

When giving up seems like the easiest option and odds are stacked against you, always keep pushing and always keep going. The resistance from fighting our suicidal feelings often accumulates, and we feel as though we will collapse. Sometimes life challenges us to keep going even we want to quit. God didn't make us to be quitters. Even when we feel as though recovery is impossible, it is not!

Sometimes medication causes one to want to commit suicide. Especially if you are taking the wrong kind. The wrong medication can actually cause schizophrenia or thoughts of suicide. How do I know? My own daughter suffered from this because her quack doctor had her on medication that caused this. I looked up the side effects. This medicine changes the chemistry in your brain and certain hormones. It actually changes who you are. I watched her waste away, not knowing what to do. I talked to the doctor and he changed her meds, but that didn't solve the problem, but only for a few months. Without my knowledge (she lived away from home), after a few months, the same doctor started pumping her full of new pills, and a different pill, every time she went to see him. The result? She could not feed herself. Her brain was like a vegetable, slept constantly, could not function, rolled her car over three times, crashed into a brick wall, ended up in the hospital with BARELY a heartbeat, gained a lot of weight to where she looked pregnant, and other things too horrible to mention. I made her go to a detox center in St. Louis. One of the larger, good hospitals. The results? She is a new person today. She was only there 3 days...the difference between daylight and dark. She is back to her normal weight, doing absolutely wonderful since the doctors there put her on the RIGHT DOSAGE and gave her ONLY THE MEDICATIONS SHE NEEDS. She thinks straight now, is functioning well, happy, productive, not depressed, not suicidal....so you see? There IS hope. You can do the same! Just make up your mind, then do it.

Best Answer

You need inner peace<br />
A Hug!

Best Answer

NNothings wrong with you. thats how i am.

Best Answer

dont care lol

Best Answer