It's little wonder they are exes, you seem as tho you may be a person who is difficult to be with.

Best Answer

They are exes because we had different values and perspectives. The fact that I can get them says something. U don't get a good marriage from being nice to women. It's something g else.

Best Answer

The fact that you can get them says something, all right -- it says that there are a lot of desperate women out there.

Best Answer

So what about not letting women walk all over me offends you? Would u tell ur son or guy friend to let a women do that? U don't know me at all but ur talking shiet?

Best Answer

U sound like a *** in wreck who can't discern a man having self respect and disrespecting women so they all hurt u. She was a model and someone who has random men following her when she walks down the street.

Best Answer

You don't know me at all either, so what say we call a truce.

Best Answer

Ummm no. Why don't u just leave since you've already insulted me and attacked me? I know enough to know you're not very educated. Goodbye

Best Answer

Actually I did finish 4 years of college.

Best Answer

aparently its not enough. also, school doesnt mean anything in terms of the big picture. ppl still can be sophisticated fools.

Best Answer

I do agree with you there, there are a lot of intelligent, highly-educated people who don't have a lick of common sense.

Best Answer

nope. its like money, it takes on the personality of the person. just a tool. helps yyou use your brain better.

Best Answer

i cut people to size..men or women.

Best Answer

That's everyone

Best Answer

Hold on. I missed read u. Cut ppl as in? Level the playing field?

Best Answer

I dont see people as men or women...we are the same...humans :)

Best Answer

hey buddy at the bottom, are you illiterate? misunderstanding a question and blocking me? what a bi ch

Best Answer