Every 28 days, a new war would erupt.

Best Answer

In my opinion, there are pros and cons to it.

Best Answer

Don't they?

Best Answer

Am starting to believe the unthinkable...but anyways, that thought did not last that long.

Best Answer

I thought they did. If they don't they certainly have the power to do so. Know what I mean?

Best Answer

It used to be established that "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world." Unfortunately, the women's movement undermined masculinity, and now women have to work and find someone else to rock the cradle. If women ruled the world, they need to become feminine again; they should encourage all men to be benevolent leaders, and WORK to support their families. Then, women can return to rocking the cradle and being the emotional support of the family. I suggest returning to conservative values and get all the lazy ***** off welfare and foodstamps. It's killing our country.

Best Answer

Anyone person or group of people ruling the entire world would 'get out of hand' to use the colloquialism. However there have been communities where woman have successfully ruled. Personall, I think men were created to be the rulers if there are any at all.

Best Answer

Then there's be no world left to rule! :P

Best Answer

oh gosh

Best Answer