prettycattz prettycattz 13-15 8 Answers Feb 17, 2012

oh boy

Best Answer

Oi

Best Answer

13-15

Best Answer

Why do you keep putting that as a answer??????

Best Answer

That's my answer

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

May be it's acceptince, I'm like you made that decisson to be a girl, but have had breast implants, Iv'e always been on small slim side but hips, butt very curvy, boys always teased,bullied me, girls accepted and friended me, but yes also romantically attracted to them, and have dating relationships with them its all how you view it weather lez or not .

Best Answer

I use the fat I have got (my metabolic is faster than normal people) to make breasts as mine have to grow.

Best Answer

Could it be that your decision to be a girl is mostly your love of women taking an uncommon path with feeling uncomfortable as a man only a small part of the reasons?

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Just a thought. If you and I had grown up together, I would probably have a better answer.

Best Answer

Shame

Best Answer

Shame

Best Answer

Oh no

Best Answer

Oi

Best Answer

We all like what we like. You are not alone. Some people go through sex reassignment surgery and are then "gay". Sounds like you will be one who does this. Just go with it.

Best Answer

I'm still attracted to females

Best Answer

Okay if I'm reading this right (and I'm not sure at this point) are you saying that you was a biological male who changed gender to female and is still attracted to women?

Best Answer

I try be 1 but I not using surgery

Best Answer

And yes I still attracted to them

Best Answer

Well, you are what you are. I know that my opinion is we all come in different flavours of sexuality and identity. Just go with whatever feels right for you. It's a very personal experience for every one of us. It's all good.

Best Answer

Its fine to be attracted to whomever you feel you are attracted to.

Best Answer