bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 10 Answers Apr 15, 2012

I know the feeling of homesick. My mom died of cancer 2 months before I had my first born child. I was 26 years old. Now 12 years later and 3 kids in my life, I feel orphaned. Sure, I absolutly love my in-laws and worry about loosing them too, but also my dad died at our house 6 years ago too.I was 33. My oldest was 6, my middle was almost 4, and my youngest was 7 months old. I feel orphaned and will really feel it when something happens to my in-laws. After my mom died, everything changed. My sisters and I don't hardly get together anymore at all, and we hardly see our cousins anymore, unless it is a funeral for our aunts and uncles. I know my kids are missing out on not having them as Grandparents too. So cherish your family while you have them.

Best Answer

i am really sorry to hear that my condolences to you and your family,i know how you feel when you lost someone who truly you love, my mother past away long time ago i feel my world is nothing without her.!!!

Best Answer

Maybe that is why it is so hard for you to go home. Completly understand that. It hurts so much to go there when she is not there. hugs!

Best Answer

My girls come home for a meal - a chat - and a hug-you still need roots while you learn to use you wings- your family surly supports you

Best Answer

Of course! - family are the most important in our life

Best Answer

i agree but here the thing i am far a way from them it really sad and i miss them so much i want to go home so bad, i want to share my tears with them :(

Best Answer

Be strong girl! - you can visit them once in a while but you will used to live on your own.

Best Answer

Yes....nowhere feels like home like being with your family.

Best Answer

Yeah your homesick :-)

Best Answer

i take that, i guess you are right :)

Best Answer

Yes. Family is where most of us feel comfort. Unless there has been a falling out.

Best Answer

i know i feel comfort if i am with them but it really sad they far away from me

Best Answer

Well you can move closer if you need to.

Best Answer

ya

Best Answer

sure, you are homesick. that is normal.

Best Answer

yes.....by the way, sexy profile pic.

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

ur wlcome!:)

Best Answer