and by doing a fundraiser it is really good to go to your local community and have people do a bake off or a yard sale fundraising event for you. It doesn't cost you anything to start up and it is through the contribution of a lot of people, which makes it easier to get more fund. <br />
all the best,<br />
-A.

Best Answer

Thankyou

Best Answer

Every Sunday go stand in front of a new church with flyers.

Best Answer

Thanks, good idea!

Best Answer

That's great.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I guess with hindsight it's a shame you didn't have the problem addressed in Australia before you moved but at least you have found an alternative way forward now. Good luck with the fundraising.

Best Answer

Yes well the thing is firstly they won't do the surgery straight away, secondly I had no idea the UK wouldn't treat me, and thirdly I had no money to support myself in Aus and at least here I have free rent and food. Thanks for the support

Best Answer

I don't know if that was me but it does sound near exact to what I said to someone earlier. Are you that same person?

Best Answer

probably, I don't remember who it was but I'm guessing it was you so thanks

Best Answer