Just tell her. I did in person im 14.... I was scared but i want to do this ****.

Best Answer

Darn it I'm 14 to but I don't have the guts to explain to my parents. I'm to scared they will put me down. :(

Best Answer

i came out on facebook the whole town knows and my parents found out that way,they lecture me everytime i see them now so i still havent told her myself and i have been living fulltime for a year thats a tough one basicly you just half to set your mind to being happy and not care that its going to hurt her and be prepaired to hear some hurtfull **** just dont let it bother you she will eventually come around

Best Answer

you have two option<br />
you can tell her ask for her opinion if u care for for opinion.<br />
or you can just not tell

Best Answer

your 35??? hell lose a pair and tell her straight up it is your body and your life be happy

Best Answer

Sorry the age isn't correct I made a typo when making my account I'm really 18

Best Answer

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK I sleep all night and I work all day...I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars..."

Best Answer

If your age is correct, your mother's approval shouldn't even b a concern, cuz you're a GROWN ADULT?

Best Answer

Best Answer

make a choice be happy or be unhappy making other happy

Best Answer

you are old enough to make your own decisions. Just tell her and let it go from there.

Best Answer

Gurlll, these people give horrible advice. First off, how does she react to other Transgendered people? Transvestites are a good step even. Alright, if you don't know how she reacts then bring up the subject with her. That's a good way to gauge her reaction. If she truly hates them, you'll know right then. If that's the case make sure you don't need her for any reason before telling her. If she's fine with it, it'll still be frightening, and perhaps she'll be a bit shocked/mad at first but she'll come around. Any discouraging response such as "They freak me out." does not mean she's against them, remember, many are scared of what they don't understand and with that attitude she'd most likely come around to the thought. Best of luck to you and feel free to message me if you need any more advice. :D

Best Answer