I did something really stupid and immature. I have anger issues and it's really hard for me to control it. I don't want to talk about it but now my mom won't forgive me. I've tried talking to her and apologizing but she keeps scolding me and won't forgive me. How do I make her forgive me? I want her to know I'm really sorry but don't know how.
rainbowfly1 rainbowfly1 22-25, F 10 Answers Jul 11 in Parenting & Family

trust me, she'll forgive you eventually. Just apologize and tell her how much you love her and that you regret what you did, and then give her some time. Tip coming from a 16 year old with a 4 months daughter, ok? They get mad at us, but they always come around.

Best Answer

It's sweet of u to apologise to your mom. Maybe u need to do something about your anger issues more. CBT mite work. There are anger management courses out there. U mite find one online use google.

Best Answer

she might forgive you some other time

Best Answer

Let the situation cool off for at least a week, then sincerely apologize to her again.

Best Answer

It might just take time. If you let her know that you know what you did was stupid and immature and ask her for forgiveness, I would back off and give her time to think about it.

Best Answer

Can't make anyone do anything. She knows you are sorry, so be patient. One of my favourite quotes is "you can't talk your way out of something you acted yourself into"

Best Answer

just walk away and calm down if you feel yourself getting angry. Try putting yourself in other people's shoes.

Best Answer

Our hands are tied if you won't tells us what you did.

Best Answer

I don't know what to tell you.

Best Answer

Anger is a choice. If you can't afford it, don't do it!

Best Answer