I'm 14, I'm turning 15 in July, and my girlfriend's 13. We've kissed a lot already, but when we were kissing the other day, for the first time I unclasped her bra and touched her breasts (through the t-shirt with the bra on). I think she's angry or embarrassed at me, and this is the first time this has happened. We've gone out since November 2011 and broke up and made up a lot, but the tension's really different now and I don't know what to do or if we'll get back. I really want to, and it's driving me crazy, literally! I try texting or talking to her, but I think she's avoiding me! And she's in grade 7 and I'm in grade 9, so I'm in the high school section of my school and she's in the junior high section, so it's hard for me to purposely go and see her. HELP
ZDLynch ZDLynch 16-17, M 4 Answers May 17, 2013 in Struggles

If she's avoiding you then that means she doesn't want to see you right now so you've got to respect that, but if she's really important to you like it sounds then you could leave her a card or something where you know she'll find it.

Best Answer

Oh I hadn't thought of a card, thanks so much! Right now I'm just hoping she's too embarrassed to see me, because she blushes a lot and runs away whenever we see each other

Best Answer

I'm sorry that I did something that upset you and I promise not to do it again...I miss you and care about you and want to make it up to you... Can we go to a movie or to lunch ?

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I don't know you, and I have a girlfriend.....?

Best Answer

It's a script for your apology dear

Best Answer

Oh aha, thank goodness. I freaked out for a while there....maybe I should give her a present?

Best Answer

Sure, that might be nice too...

Best Answer