FIRST OF ALL NO NEED TO BEAT UR SELF UP. DONT BE SO HARD ON URSELF! IF HE IS THE LOVE OF UR LIFE NO NEED TO LOSE SLEEP. LONG DISTSANCE RELATIONSHIPS CAN BE TUFF. HE IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND THO!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU REALLY LOVE HIM.

Best Answer

move on and use this to learn from, its not going to work if there is not trust.

Best Answer

I am going to need to know exactly what it was you did wrong and I hope its not 'cheated'. People REALLY need to wake up start to get realistic about s*x its starting to p*ss me off.

Best Answer

To me it wasn't cheating because we talked about an open relationship. The person had commented on a post on my facebook. I didn't reply back but the sister had saw it and was like you can't jungle two. You don't get it I would go to the end of the rainbow for this person. Maybe if I replied back and said we wasn't together then it would of been alright. Yeah but long distance relationship is very hard we been doing it for 2 years. Then it doesn't make it better been other people like me. I don't lead them on I don't go around telling people I love them.

Best Answer

so what exactly did you do that was wrong

Best Answer

I talked to someone else but we was talking about an open relationship. I don't have feelings for the other person they just don't believe me.

Best Answer

then he's clearly not worth your time. seriously, you can't even talk to someone else without the idiot getting jealous and cutting you off? control issues right there. this is NOT the love of your life. pull your head back in and re-group. aren't you worth more than this kind of disrespect?

Best Answer

learn from it....that's all we can do with these experiences....

Best Answer

I can't make heads or tails of what you wrote....what did you do that was wrong?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Who is they... ? I am confused.

Best Answer