CS666 CS666 18-21, F 13 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in Self Harm

Normally I wouldn't respond to anything that uses textese but as it's a depression issue your answer lies in recalling why you stopped previously. Plus what prompted you to start again. Either way Professional help is called for and you should not delay that as this nasty habit is highly dangerous and could kill you or at least cause scars that you will carry for the rest of your life. Do you really want a daily reminder etched into your body?<br />
You have my stongest support and you can write to me any time and you will be treated kindly. Just please stop and see that doctor, now.

Best Answer

Just cut it out. ( sorry it was too easy)<br />
All it will take is to hit a vein or artery and wind up in the er or worse. At the er you'll be usually on a 72 hr suicide/mental evaluation hold. Then possibly forced to seek a psych workup.

Best Answer

....Just before you cut, what did you think about doing instead that could've been worthwhile?

Best Answer

Try seeking for psychological help D: its not healthy to feel like that, as well as finding a way to balance your emotion. Cutting doesnt solve problems, rather than talking them out with a psychologist or so can possible help.

Best Answer

You need to figure out why your cutting yourself in order to fix your problems. A professional will help but you need to be self enpowered if you want to help yourself.

Best Answer

Do get some professional help and the meanwhile distract yourself as much as possible. Find other things to keep your mind and hands occupied.

Best Answer

yes, stop it, thats just stupid, get a hobby

Best Answer

EP unfortunately is not the answer, Please seek professional help!

Best Answer

You were doing so good with the healing. What changed that stressed you to cut again? Feel free to private message me if you want. Because of your age I can't contact you first.

Best Answer

Choose.<br />
There is nothing anyone can do for you if you aren't willing to do it for yourself.

Best Answer

You must go to night school.

Best Answer