It is simply amazing to change yourself, when others are determined that you won't change, and you are determined that you will. Those who are determined that you won't change, can indeed become angry hornets. (When I say 'you', I am speaking generally rather than specifically, since I don't really know you specifically) :-)

Best Answer

I agree with you. I have changed and my family don't like it one bit. And I expose them too. lol

Best Answer

no, i dont do stuff like that, good luck with that, how come you sent them the link?

Best Answer

I wanted them to know what I thought about them. I wanted them to know I would not take their abuse anymore and I wanted to know that I told it to the public.

Best Answer

The power to sting is not there for you .They are hornets if they choose to be

Best Answer

They are anger than a nest of hornets. You guys are my family. They just could not take the truth of what I wrote and said about them.

Best Answer

Truth.... They wrote it in time.Your only speaking it in words.You must and you know it speak it because you are now their only hope.

Best Answer

There is no hope for them. I was told that by an angel of God. And that is what I wrote in the book. lol. That is part of what they are so angry about. And then my radio interview last night I talked about them even more. I called then dysfunctional in front of 200,000 or more people. lol

Best Answer

How sad ! When God removes his forgiveness .....for us it is his love.

Best Answer

Yes, if they would just submit to God they would have that love. Instead they just want to beat me. And God loves me and he will not allow them to hurt me anymore.

Best Answer

I'm going to read your book.

Best Answer

It is powerful for sure.

Best Answer

Well sometimes to get rid of it you need too. But it will sting you in the ***.<br />
How are you Blessed One

Best Answer

I am awesome. I am having a lot of fun out of exposing my family in my book. It is making my sisters angrier than hive of bees. lol

Best Answer

Good maybe it will clear the air in the long run.......or not. LOL
I need to order your book.

Best Answer

You will love my book. I hope it lets those people know what they have done to me. They are monsters.

Best Answer

Gabriel's Tears. You can get it online. You can get it at my website too at: http://www.gabrielscompassion.org/GabrielsTears.aspx

Best Answer

I'm doing it now, I have a lot of fun stirring up nest and see what flies out in a huff only to spray it with a garden hose

Best Answer

lol, my sisters are all in an angry huff over what I said and wrote about them. lol. It is funny since they have no clue what else I could have said.

Best Answer