Why do you want to die slow and miserable?

Best Answer

becuase I don't wanna commit suicide in an obvious manner. It would offend people around me kinda. Plus, I wonder if I have the gutts although.. I def am building it.

Best Answer

could be very painful

Best Answer

true. heroin numbs it all.

Best Answer

Ah see with me it was a struggle I wanted to die but part of me wanted to live. It was sorta like rolling dice. If I died the want to die won, if I lived the want to live won.

Best Answer

I understand. There was a period in my life where I saw it like that but not anymore. I'm tired. I'm sad. I'm certain. I want absolute oblivion.

Best Answer

Could not give a fcuk about your lifestyle

Best Answer

Thanks man. You're very a compassionate person.

Best Answer

You decided to do drugs so in my opinion you are a fool

Best Answer

yes. I decided to do that because I was a very happy person with a brilliant past and a gleam future. I decided and still do every single day of my miserable life... to do that. It's slow, but it's clean.

Best Answer

rationality*

Best Answer

Nope. Seen it played out to many times. Your dissatisfaction with yourself creates a hardship for those that love you. And you will probably live a lot more years. So I can't condone toxic lifestyle creating pain for decades.

Best Answer

Sounds like an unhappy individual who can't stop pumping himself up with substances. It's missing the mark of life.

Best Answer

It's exactly what it sounds like. Yes, I'm a trashy junkie. Life dealt me a bad hand and I made it worse because I couldn't make it better.

Best Answer

You're human man, just like the rest of us. Everyone has some kinda problem, and some fall into addictions to feel a little bit happier about life. But once your hooked, your brain craves it, because it feels rewarding. But There's healthier ways to feel that man. Just live life, it's crazy to even be alive right now! Have you heard of Scott Stapp(from creed) his new album, "proof of life" is all about recovery from drugs and alcohol addiction, and living a new life for the better. Give it ah listen, it even helpd me thru depression.

Best Answer

no..just stupidity n ignorance

Best Answer

you're depressed?

Best Answer

not really depressed. I mean, I function and all. I am simply very disappointed with myself and hence sad. I wannit to end asap. I'd give anything for someone to shoot me.

Best Answer