I've seen some that are in their late sixties. And I have seen some 70+, though I can't remember their usernames at the moment. <br />
I think this site is being taken over by the younger people...ages 13 to 30 or so.

Best Answer

one of the user names you can't recall is nelladell.

Best Answer

Depends if you're lying about your age or not. And what you consider your "group". At the very worst, even if you;re right it would just mean you're unique in that one aspect, but we'll still let you hang out with us "kids"

Best Answer

If you are that age with the wisdom that goes with it please stay!!!!!!

Best Answer

Perhaps it has more to do with the assumption that, ba<x>sed on your spelling, you're not a native of North America -- you're English is far better than my Spanish, so my hat is off to you. Depending on the subject matter, you can find your age group represented in larger numbers under certain groups. Finally, do consider that the younger crowd needs the advice of us older, experienced users -- I'm 46. After all, they're not going to ask their parents the kinds of intimate questions that they post on this site.

Best Answer

do tell.

Best Answer

Posted by Jasper2012 Jan 21st, 2012 at 2:32PM<br />
I'm younger but not much, (early 60's), we might have alot in common on losses as well as questions and I'm an ordained minister who may be traveling the same route. Because a person knows GOD personally does not exempt them from life/death experiances. Speak to me if you want to, it might help encourage the both of us. (smile)

Best Answer

I like what you say I could not agree more. I know God personally and have been threw a lot these past seven years. what with illness and loneliness I sometimes feel even older then I am, I am or will be next month 77. that is not all that old I guess but even so I do not have one foot in the grave yet. I enjoyed your reply . thank you

Best Answer

There are several of us who are 50 and older, and a few late 60+. There will be even more if folks like your good self stick around and make EP your online home. Welcome ! ;)

Best Answer

49 and counting here

Best Answer

well i am fifty and i hope that is close just to make you feel good and i aint lieng

Best Answer

08/25/1961

Best Answer

be honest how old are you

Best Answer

i might be young but im pretty experienced with people who are very very much older than me. i take care of older people for a living at the moment. so i know the ropes. age doesnt always equate wisdom. feel free to talk to me if you want.

Best Answer

doesn't matter............it's bout jokin, sharin, opinions...lettin it all hang out....not a datin site ;-)

Best Answer

STart telling your friends but they might not like this crazy place.

Best Answer

there may be some that are close, dunno

Best Answer