Sharkattackbate Sharkattackbate 46-50, F 11 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in EP

I don't believe that you will retain your opinion once you get there.

Best Answer

Lol .. X

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

If you don't believe in hell then you also don't believe in heaven. Do you believe in good? then you must believe in bad. Do you believe in health, then you must believe in illness, do you believe in fine weather then you must believe in bad weather, do you believe in weath so there is also poverty. For everthing good there is the opposite. We can't have one without the other.

Best Answer

accepting the fact that there are opposites and antonyms isn't the same as believing in the ideas behind them. there are vampires and there are werewolves, duh? )

Best Answer

Duh .. Yourself .. Lol x

Best Answer

There may be vampires and werewolves I have never seen one except in films. But just because I haven't seen one doesn't mean to say they don't exist. But they are not opposites to each other, they are both "bad"

Best Answer

Ok :-) x

Best Answer

there is no hell so I have nothing to not believe in.

Best Answer

Heaven and hell.

Best Answer

I believe in both heaven and hell, I think there is a God and a Devil,

Best Answer

actually, i don't believe in anything. i either know or don't know; and where i don't know i either hope or not hope.

Best Answer

karma

Best Answer