Soldiers like Bales that kill innocent families and any other rogue showoff "soldiers" need to be pulled out of the line paraded before their regiment and whipped then hung If you are a murderer, you don't need to be in the armed forces.
Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 11 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Community

Gee, people doing that kind of thing must be deeply disturbed. Maybe we should stop putting soldiers in situations that make them deeply disturbed. Just sayin'.

Best Answer

In past wars that the u.s has been in children a lot of the time are hostile enemy's with weapons, bombs, detonators for bombs etc. yes I do believe that some soldiers have crossed the line but under what circumstances

Best Answer

no they r not the people Bales shot were NOT combatants you are sick and disgusting

Best Answer

Real soldiers do not kill innocent civilians, but in war sometimes they die. Bombings are indiscriminate killers and the worst threat to civilians. Do not blame the men and women who fight for their nation, but the leadership that got us into those wars

Best Answer

yeah i do blame the leaders the main reason we got into the last few wars was becuz the corrupt greedsters who run the arms factories wanted to make an excuse to get rich don't be fooled by them even Eisenhower a GENERAL !!!!! and a Republican warned about the military-industrial complex he was exactly right

Best Answer

It is a sad fact that wars help drive the economy. LBJ's inlaws got rich from the government contracts to suppy the Vietnam war

Best Answer

so did Bush's friends and Reagan and Nixon's but you didn't mention them why? you are Republican i see whenever you comment be fair and honest please thanks

Best Answer

I am the furthest thing from a republican than you can imagine, I only mentioned LBJ because I am a Vietnam vet and familiar with his situation

Best Answer

ok i will have to go on your word for that for now

Best Answer

Read my stories and confessions if you have any doubt. I was a Vietnamese translator and code breaker in 1972-73. I never shot at anyone but did help guide the war effort

Best Answer

yeah, thats def not okay. I agree, soldiers need to be severely penalized for overstepping in that way.

Best Answer

you r very bright exactly my sentiments

Best Answer

Of course I don't support that kind of behavior in our soldiers! I don't support those actions for ANYONE. Who the hell does? But you can't condemn all soldiers for the crazy, sick & twisted actions of a few! I believe the majority of soldiers are just what they were Trained to be.. good, honorable, patriotic men who do exactly what they were trained to do.. protect our freedoms by trying to help other countries with Their freedom!! And soldiers have MANY limits on their behavior, the problem being those like this Bales who for whatever reason fail to Control their behavior!

Best Answer

good honest soldiers would shoot gungho idiot maniacs like Bales down if they were really just and good but they didnt did they im sorry but soldiers should do battle with enemy soldiers not civilians and where were the MPs ?? by the way simple as that

Best Answer

You are entitled to your opinion!

Best Answer

apparently you are defending what murderers like Bales do so imma have to block ya people like you are why we still have maniacs like Bales in the army

Best Answer