good friends he didnt want to he took advantage of me now after all hell broke loose and I loss almost everything and he no unless he lets me im not going to see him again all this crapp happened and he apprached me to make a compromise on fb and is okay being friends on that and he is nicer then he ever was it doesnt make sence Iam married and have three boys he doesnt like anyone to know his buissness , i dont understand
dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 4 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

This post pretty much typifies what you do on EP Dolly. You rant and complain rather incoherently with embarrassingly bad spelling, syntax, and grammar about men who have supposedly wronged you. You are amazingly adept at playing the victim, despite the fact that you have admitted in the past to cheating while you were in a relationship. It might be time to take a take a bit of personal responsibility as to why you are so unhappy and miserable.

Best Answer

If doesn't want anyone to know his "business" ...what the heck is he even on FB, then?!! sounds fishy...lol..

Best Answer

Why would you want to?

Best Answer

Maybe it's because you can't speak without completing sentences?

Best Answer