nobody agrees...not even friends or family and the things I do, it is not a bad thing at all. I am staying at a backpackers inn where tourists would stay while visiting the city or country. I met two young Japanese people about my age. They are staying for a few days and when I met them, become friends with them...I was extremely happy because I like so many things about Japan and I know Japanese language but this is the first time I actually make friends with Japanese people. I decided to skip classes for 2 days so I can spend as much time as I can with them. The three of us even had breakfast, lunch and dinner together and hung out together. I always wanted to live in Japan but it is too expensive. I also extended my stay at the inn only because of them. One of them is my roommate. I also made friends with someone from Austria and China but I feel strongly about the Japanese friends I just met.
chronomantique chronomantique 18-21 7 Answers Feb 25, 2012

A lot of people aren't going to agree with alot of things you do in life..<br />
You can't live for everyone else at the end of the day you can only do what makes you happy...<br />
You have to live with your choices not them..

Best Answer

Of course family isn't going to like that because your taking off from school.. and its people that are strangers... but we all have to do things for ourselves sometimes that our family don't understand at the moment. I know that better than most trust me. Do what you must, and enjoy your experience, learn what you can... you would regret not doing it. Just be safe, and I am sure your not stupid. Have fun and good luck.

Best Answer

ok what is it?

Best Answer

"What are you doing....I want some!"

Best Answer

Let me be the judge of if it's a good or bad thing...

Best Answer

to hell with what other people think. be happy.

Best Answer