when i go in to town i will stand and talk to people but i don't want them coming to in my house.
jonnyboy55 jonnyboy55 46-50, M 18 Answers Aug 22, 2011

I am exactly the same way, and I don't feel depressed. I get my fill of people at work, and home is my sanctuary.

Best Answer

It's somewhat asocial, not antisocial. Asocial means you aren't social/outgoing/like to be around people. It's passive. Antisocial is an active behavioral ex<x>pression against society's norms; often violent. Simply wanting privacy at home isn't really enough to be asocial, just a bit. It depends how much other social interaction you get...how much time you do spend alone at home, not merely wanting to be left alone when you are home.

Best Answer

I wouldn't label it antisocial <br />
as much as merely not wanting the obligation to entertain

Best Answer

Antisocial.I behave in the same way.

Best Answer

Could also be avoident personality disorder or schizoid personality disorder.

Best Answer

you just don't want people messing on your house......

Best Answer

And ( looks at your photo) or pets allowed on furniture

Best Answer

it's okh, i'm an insect, not yet a pet...hehe

Best Answer

do you store their bodies in the freezer ?

Best Answer

Best Answer

i'm like that too

Best Answer

Make an appointment for a good psychiatrist. It could be the beginning of a mental health problem.

Best Answer

iv'e been this way since 2004

Best Answer

i think moreeeeeeeeeeee ANTISOCIAL..unless u feel u depressed. cus am lik am not bothered to chitchat on phone or try to socialise with people.

Best Answer

your like me i dont like most people

Best Answer

It depends on how you are feeling. Only you can really tell if it is one or the other.

Best Answer