we believe there are levels of different worlds (we don't believe in reincarnation) . the levels are the ways we live our lives on earth and/another world until we reach the Abha Kingdom (heaven) this is the teachings of The Baha'i Faith /religion.
onir onir 26-30, F 9 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community

i call heaven a wet *****

Best Answer

so heaven is good for anyone lol

Best Answer

indeed

Best Answer

So what? All who believe ridiculous, superstitious nonsense are idiots. The whole lot of you. Doesn't matter what fairytale you prefer.

Best Answer

What superstition would that be?

Best Answer

how can you die and just disappear from here but not move onto another world

Best Answer

few days back i read about baha, and me being an atheist, felt that it is close to being a religion compared to others. this religion, emphasizes on an individual and i really liked it. i am gonna explore it more.

Best Answer

I don't want to push anything on anyone but there should be Baha'i centres around or near you even some libraries have books on the Baha'i faith and we have a website if you would like ask me and I will give you our website

Best Answer

yes sure.. i just skimmed few wiki pages. and found it to be good. and also realized that Baha is in slight deviation from islam and hence forth the islamic countries have made your life hell. well. i would surely like to read about religion.

Best Answer

well our website is www.bahai.org it has enough resource that you need to know about the Baha'i faith officially

Best Answer

thanks.. i will surely go through that..

Best Answer

So who decides where you go after death? And where do you place Jesus who only believed in heaven and hell? And how do you know what you believe is correct?

Best Answer

I just believe as it is what I learnt like you have been taught there's a heaven / hell

Best Answer

I just when I do I pray and see what happens at time of leaving this world that is when I'll know and who decides is me and God no one else decides cause we have no leaders or priests

Best Answer

This seems to line up closely with my own "New Age" belief system, I'd like to learn more!

Best Answer

ask me also you can go to any Baha'i centre near or around you also we have a website www.bahai.org

Best Answer