56.2 pounds to lose. I have already lost 53.8 pounds!!! By the time I am done with my "body transformation" I will have lost 110 pounds. NEED ENCOURAGEMENT PLEASE!!!!! My very heaviest weight was 220 pounds, I am going for a goal of 110 pounds since I am only 5'0". Any kind words on my post or on my page would be incredibly appreciated!
anotherinnocent anotherinnocent 22-25, F 17 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Image & Weight

I am losing weight under a doctors care keep it up it will help you health and well being

Best Answer

Once you're on your way, nothing can stop you. Go for it!

Best Answer

Wow, that is impressive! It must have been so hard at first. I admire your strength, and what you have accomplished. You have made an amazing start, and I know you can do this! God bless you.

Best Answer

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to say some kind words of encouragement! Wishing you all the happiness the world has to offer! <3 Thank you!!! It was easier to start and get through the first half. This second half is harder than I could have imagined, which is why I am asking for support!

Best Answer

I am happy to help, as you have inspired me. I will pray for strength for you to keep that momentum going, and reach your goal. You will do it! :)

Best Answer

I once weighed 247 lbs and now tend to stay between 135 and 140 lbs. It IS possible!

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

WAY TO GO. REMEMBER YOU ARE WORTH IT. YOU CAN DO IT. YOU GO GIRL. NEVER SAY NEVER. BE PROUD.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

Keep up the good work and keep posting your progress!!! Kudos to you for staying solid thusfar :)

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

You have three choices in life: Give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got.

Best Answer

You can do it!

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

Getting started is the hardest part. It's downhill from here! :)

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

How is your weight loss going...?

Best Answer

Wow, that is wonderful. Well done.

What we are willing to put in, we will reach the benefit. It may require discipline and hard work and it will be worth it all

Best Answer

how did you get started on ur diet? what sterps did you take to help you get started... are you with a gym? or a grp of people who are also dieting ?

Best Answer

You have come so far....and your efforts thus far should be applauded. In fact, that same momentum that got you to this point, is the same thing you need to carry you to you the finish line! What sort of things have you been doing to get healthy? How long has it taken you to lose this much weight? I say, keep doing what you're doing because it's obviously working for you.....let your success be your motivation to keep going! You can do it!

Best Answer

Way to go girl!! You are half way to your goal. You can do it. Remember you are worth it. I have put you name on my prayer list!! Keep up the good work!!

Best Answer

yes, i am here and willing to leave some encouraging words for you.

u can do it, you are special.

I try also to lose.

set a daily planner for you self what you will do

such as read, pray, what you will eat drink.

you can use your own planner of course.

if you feel like you are about to give up.

just drink some water or tea, most herbel tea like green tea

and oolong tea and pepperment teas help to lose.

if you about to give up , find a thing you like doing.

for me i love to paint and draw and make key chains, it keeps my mind off eating. some times i take a warm bath or a nice shower.it is possible to lose. praying for you.

Best Answer