Yes.. if you are flat broke it will be more difficult but still very possible. First, don't worry just know your senses/emotions will come back to you soon. Second: Take as much time off work as you can. Third: seek endorphins, this is where the money comes in, do anything that increases your heart rate (that doesn't make you anxious). lots of exercise wont work it will make you crash again later and end up wanking (DO NOT DO THAT). But whatever usually makes you happy.. do that. Also meet new people, drink, smoke have sex (if you're a woman abstain for a while) **** it even take some drugs but go to sleep early and when you wake up have a relaxing bath EAT WELL take vitamins and drink herbal tea, THEN REPEAT until you feel like GOD<br />
(This is a cure for any kind of depression/ general loss of emotion)<br />
I had this exact same thing until very recently it may sound like a load of **** but it works.<br />
good luck x

Best Answer

i dont care about sex and romantic relationships, but smoking helps tho

Best Answer

i dont care about sex or romantic relations, but smoking helps... but theres the money problem again

Best Answer

no not romance just cold-leave-the-wrong-number sex with a random person. Unless you're a woman in which case don't, 'cause thats just degrading

Best Answer

add me and i'll help you. some of the things im gonna tell you to do will make others think less of both of us... but they will work lol
mwahahahaaa

Best Answer

Talk to a therapist - you're young enough- you can get help

Best Answer

For me, it is from not having any meaning in my life. Do you have any? If not maybe you should look within and find out what it is you want out of this short life.

Best Answer

It's called clinical depression or situational depression.the clinical type responds well to medicine

Best Answer

how can you know its depression? i dont feel depressed, i dont feel at all

Best Answer

I was a pschychiatric nurse. A flattened affect and emotional numbness are 2 symptoms of the condition

Best Answer

but ive been like this for years, i dont feel anything at all... well ofcourse i feel pain, tired an so on. but no love, no hate, no remorse, nothing...

Best Answer

You have probably had the condition for so long it seems " normal" to you. It's not

Best Answer

You are depressed. See a therapist.

Best Answer

I'm quite sure im not depressed, like i said i dont feel anything. including depression, sadness and so on

Best Answer