sassysarah98 sassysarah98 13-15, F 4 Answers Feb 19 in Community

Step outside if it's cool, or turn a fan on, take a pain killer and sip on some water. Calm your muscles too. You'll feel better, don't panic. :)

Best Answer

I really am panicking. My throat feels beyond constricted and both my parents are asleep. I can't wake them. They have work tomorrow.

Best Answer

Do you suffer from an anxiety disorder? Do you live in the UK? If you do, you can call NHS direct. Do you have any known medical condition? If it's come on suddenly and you suffer from panic attacks/any anxiety disorder, then I can give some advice. Search "How to relax throat muscles".

Best Answer

I don't believe I suffer from one. I don't like in the UK. I've had surgeries, but no medical conditions. It used to happen to me a lot and now it is just coming on again.

Best Answer

Hmmm. When you used to get this before, how did you treat it? Or did it just go away on it's own?

Best Answer

Maybe u should get it checked out again... Happens with a lot of medical conditions

Best Answer

I usually let it go away on its own. I told my parents about it before but they just brushed it off their shoulder

Best Answer

I'm beyond propped up in bed trying to breathe now

Best Answer

Yet you can type. :-)

Best Answer

... It's called getting advice.

Best Answer

Tell your Mommy!

Best Answer

Some one's been eating at O'Charlies again.

Best Answer

I don't eat junk food, or drink pop.

Best Answer