bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 9 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Community

Well...I say rock it out on the positive side and say...it's gone! :}

Best Answer

Generally speaking, both might be true. What kind of pain are we talking about?

Best Answer

love pain or heart broken either way.

Best Answer

Love pain I think is just one you get used to. Maybe it dies down a little bit, but never completely. You just get used to it so much it stops hurting, or just stop thinking about it as much

Best Answer

i don't think about it, i just feel numb like 99%

Best Answer

That's good then! It makes it even easier if you have people in your life (not necessarily love interests) who care about you and look out for you no matter what, from my own experience anyway

Best Answer

which pain? where? how? why?

Best Answer

love pain/ inside/broken/i don't know :)

Best Answer

hahaha i know sweetie..xoxo

Best Answer

it tends to break some day & it happened ultimately..xxx

Best Answer

If you don't feel it then you don't feel it. Might as well just enjoy it. I think that means your having a moment where its gone. Its not good to expect it to be gone forever... because you could have a flash of it later or something. Just enjoy the moment :)

Best Answer

i try but make me look crazy :)

Best Answer

why would you look crazy?

Best Answer

laugh and cry at the same times

Best Answer

awh! I'd be happy for you! :P I've had that happen too :) They are so close together that they can kinda turn into eachother! hehe

Best Answer

depends where the pain comes from... physical or psychological

Best Answer

Desensitized.

Best Answer

if your living in that world, the pain is still there. it subside to your conscious and waiting for you to get back at that same topic again. then theres more pain.<br />
the only time you dont feel the pain (just assuming that you had a break up from a relationship) is that you need to feel happy. the authenticity of happiness is the real time that you conclude yourself that the pain is really gone :)

Best Answer