janeyc janeyc 36-40, F 23 Answers Oct 4, 2011

A nice juicy grilled steak w/garlic mashed potatoes a good ceasar and hot buttered bread.Hmmmm

Best Answer

Wow I want that now!

Best Answer

rare or medium rare?I will not cook it well!ha ha ha

Best Answer

Rare please.

Best Answer

how about some pasta with shrimp and scallops sauteed with butter garlic and white wine with fresh brocolli and for dessert some creme brule with rasberry sauce

Best Answer

Let's see, start off with an appetizer of fried zuchinni, then, the main couse would be my favorite dish to make, homemade crepes, inside is havarti cheese, cut up chicken, brocolli, mushroom and mornay sauce, (alredo), also poured over the top, served with wild rice, dessert, chocolate torte

Best Answer

wow......... i'm sick too............ lol

Best Answer

Don't think you would have any problem finding a guy to cook you a meal if you were sick or not, lol. Have a great day

Best Answer

Whatever I try to cook would probably kill your appetite. Except I can fry eggs! And make toast (and butter it)

Best Answer

Well its the thought that counts :)

Best Answer

Boiled eggs!

Best Answer

A thick and hearty pot of green chile chicken stew.

Best Answer

how about some fresh applesauce with real cinnamon to soothe your stomach and warm your soul. Then I would make up a nice batch of hearty vegetable minestrone, with some fresh polenta infused with rosemary leaves. MMMMM!! Good night, sleep tight! Good food, happy tummy, happy body!

Best Answer

got some good curry on the stove, with pappadams, chutney and a bottle of white?

Best Answer

my non-traditional gumbo, nice and spicy to clear the head, with crispy crust bread and a little butter, and of course a nice bottle of wine to add to the tastes...

Best Answer

I would instruct my cook to produce any meal that you desire and my butler would bring it to you and serve it to you, what vintage wine do you want with it.

Best Answer

A sexy fruity Shiraz please :)

Best Answer

Noodles.

Best Answer

I have some left over Spaghetti and Meatballs you can heat up.

Best Answer

My special chicken and ham soup with pasta stars, baked alaska salmon with piped scalloped potato and mange tout, cranberry and white chocolate mini tarte with cornish cream ice cream. And tell me what your fav foods are and I'll make some and stock the freezer with them. (I love to cook!)

Best Answer

Sounds amazing and Im Cornish :)

Best Answer

Are you? great. I'm from the east end of London

Best Answer

Salmon, but you have to do the dishes

Best Answer

brunswick stew

Best Answer

What is Brunswick stew? I do love stew.

Best Answer

I would make rice porridge and mulligatwny soup for you.

Best Answer

Sounds lovely :)

Best Answer

Dominos Pizza

Best Answer