i don't know why but i just don't feel pretty anymore... I hate my face, I hate my hair (I have a habit of splitting my split ends) my body is thin and shapeless, I hate my nose, my teeth... I just feel so below average lately. What can i do to make myself feel better?
missmonroe missmonroe 22-25 10 Answers Jul 10, 2011

Avoid mirrors for a while. Seriously. When i get into that "I'm ugly" frame of mind, then I don't spend much time looking at myself. What's the point when you are in a negative mindset and will only see yourself negatively? When I'm down on my looks, I do what i need to do to get ready in the morning, and then I'm done analyzing myself. And I wait on that stuff until my frame of mind is more positive. The way that reality looks is according to the way you are looking at reality.

If you actually feel the need to do something, then give your hair a good conditioning or put some color in it. Buy a new lipstick or give yourself a facial. Just try not to be so hard and critical of yourself. What you see and what others see are two different things.

Best Answer

Don't focus on yourself so much check out the real ugly ones around you! just kidding but what is on the inside is what counts! I think the makeover is a great idea!

Best Answer

get a makeover.

Best Answer

I agree, get your hair done, get a facial, buy some cute underwear, tone your body.

Best Answer

who says ur not pretty? ur beautiful and fresh. never say i am not prety.

Best Answer

Well from your desciption you don't sound pretty, no hun just kidding. I seriously think you are being too hard on yourself. Somewhere you got the idea that you have to look like a playboy model to be attractive. It is so not true. The way you carry yourself has a lot to do with how you look.

Best Answer

I once met a girl online whose name was Dropdeadgorgious. When she sent me a picture of her I saw that her name was a play on words cuz she had a flat chest , frizzy hair , big nose and probably had her photo in the dictionary under the definition of ugly. But she was a total smartass and totally awesome hillarious person, I would have asked her on a date if she would have lived in the same state as me.

Best Answer

Sing that song to yourself that Adam Sandler had to sing in the movie Anger Management. ( I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and wise . . .) seemed to work for them!

Best Answer

I KNOW how you feel. I feel I look like crap.My skin, my hair, my body. Im itchy atm as well.Im looking forward to warmer weather.

Best Answer

Focus on the positive things about yourself. Everyone hates something about their own body and most of the time it is something that other people do not even notice. You see yourself every day so it is easy to want to criticize everything, but you have to let go of that. I'm sure there must be at least one thing you love about yourself. Embrace that one thing and then slowly work on accepting the rest.

Best Answer

Dress it up in fine clothes that are sexy to men. Not too much but just enough. Wear makeup as if you were going on a man hunt. Sexy cute shoes and hose will work.

Best Answer