ShoeShoeFontana ShoeShoeFontana 18-21, M 12 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Family Struggles

Hey sweeetheart...hope you made it through the night safe. Things don't seem quite as bad when there's sunlight, for whatever reason. So do whatever you can to try to work something out for tonight. Just ask around, put your pride aside for the moment and don't be embarrassed to ask for help. Stay safe!

Best Answer

You can go to different motels/hotels and ask for trade: a night's stay for a little work.<br />
Check local churches.<br />
Park somewhere silent (and legal) and just stay in your car.<br />
Secluded restrooms.<br />
Whataburger, IHOP, Denny's.. those are all open 24 hour. You can ask for a free water and tell them you're waiting on somebody so they don't bother you. If they ever ask you to leave, on to the next one.<br />
Don't roam dark streets.

Best Answer

Some major train stations have beds in travellers aid. Shelters are Ok if they are 24/7 supervised...tell the person that you are scared. Good luck,sweet person.

Best Answer

Some churches are open all night, hospital waiting rooms. <br />
Could you possibly stay at a local foster parents house?

Best Answer

No friends or family members available, nearby?

Best Answer

No - we moved from Florida to Pittsburgh, and all my family is back in Canada.

Best Answer

go to the nearest police station -- they may be able to accommodate you, or recommend a safe place to stay

Best Answer

Come to my kasa..LOL.. a motel?? I have even bought a bottle to keep me warm n slept in a safe park..lol

Best Answer

I'm 19 - can't drink. Plus, my parents had me sign over all my paychecks and put them into an account in my dad's name. No money

Best Answer

I'm not working anymore, because I'm in treatment for depression/anxiety, no car, and like I said, my closest family member is in Canada, which is a 5 hour drive from here. And, even if I did get somewhere to sleep tonight, where do I go tomorrow? Like....ugh, I dunno...

Best Answer

Wait outside your house or near it where you feel safe a shelter aint the best place to show up 10pm at night when you dont know nobody

Best Answer

you can have coffee at a all night joint ...like a denny's or village inn and read a book or something. Or you could call a friend or family member and ask to crash there

Best Answer

Go to friends or family.

Best Answer