Since i know id never have a chance with them , when i see goodlooking ppl i have no reaction anymore because im ugly , and dont deserve someone good looking , its weird because im ugly but i wouldn't date another ugly person i have high standards which idk why , ill be alone forever , but i only want someone good looking because if i have kids my kids will have a chance to be cute i dont want them to suffer with ugliness like i do
sorrybouttheugly sorrybouttheugly 18-21 1 Answer Aug 21 in Dating & Relationships

Its all in ur head...

Best Answer

I wish it was...

Best Answer

Dont mean to offend but what makes u think ur right??

Best Answer

Right about what? ?

Best Answer

You been so down on urself and saying ur ugly....il bet u have savage features but u just can't see it...others can :-)

Best Answer

When i look in the mirror i see ugly and everyone tell me im ugly so im ugly, im just having a hard time accepting it

Best Answer

When I look in the mirror I dont like what I c....I've got a few scars but I dont beat myself up sayin it to myself....nobody has the right to call u ugly....real beauty comes from within....but even on the outside u ain't ugly....

Best Answer

Yeah ok, but its hard for ppl to see the inner beauty since rhey wont me the time of day because of the outer ugly

Best Answer

If im lookin for the rub...a 1 off nite of passion then yes I'd partly agree with u...looks could come into play then but if ur looking for somethin more meaningful then it takes time...and mark my words when cupid shoots his arrow sometimes its the most unlikely of people but it works perfect and feels perfect...ur only young yet...knock tat nonsense out of ur head..

Best Answer