I actually started smoking for a week to prove my point to a friend. Im on day 3 without smoking and im having no problems
UKYoo UKYoo 18-21, M 15 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Addiction

I don't either, but I don't go around bragging about it on the internet, lol!

Best Answer

Not bragging just wanting to see if others are the same

Best Answer

Yea, I'm j/k anyway. Although one week isn't enough to get addicted. I smoke for about 2-5 months at a time, and quit for around a week, to a month, and I don't get addicted. You need to smoke for about a year, and then you'll be addicted. That's why I take breaks, is so I won't get addicted, lol!

Best Answer

Lol im glad that works for you, im just going to try and stay clear from tobacoo

Best Answer

Oooooh one week. Smoke a month and try it again.

Best Answer

Let me guess, your a smoker lol

Best Answer

LMAO.

Best Answer

What is the question?

Best Answer

no one said it was instantly addictive. take it from a smoker dont get started.

Best Answer

good for you. want a cookie?

Best Answer

Do you want a cookie for trying to be funny? Or a slap for failing

Best Answer

I'm an ex-smoker who was married to a guy who really COULD handle tobacco. He might have a cigarette after a good meal, then would go for weeks or months before having another one. I have to confess, I was jealous!

Best Answer

Yeah, Im sure it affects differeng people differently. I dont see why everyones making a big deal about this. Chances our they smoke and cant stop lol

Best Answer

The chances are you are not doing it correctly, try to inhale 10 a day for 3 weeks.

Best Answer

I couldnt smoke more than 5 a day. Makes me feel sick

Best Answer

Then you cannot get to the point where you would be addicted.

Best Answer

Don't kill your body just to prove a point. Smoking is addictive and hard to drop. The nicotine get in your body and the body start to crave the smooth feel of comfort, that's addictive. To fight nicotine chemical you need an chemical that repeal it. The best we can do is get away from smokes and use only the chemical like a patch, or other chemical. Got to fight chemical with chemical until the body quit craving it.

Best Answer

Yeah it was a stupid idea

Best Answer